USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

The McDonald’s thing is so… weird.

It’s not as if Harris is actively campaigning on the fact she worked at Maccas 40 years ago. She basically mentioned it in passing. And Trump has absolutely fixated on it.

And there are millions of people, some in this thread, that think that’s entirely reasonable.
Some politicians help out at soup kitchens / feeding the needy. Trump shuts down a McDonalds to provide pre packaged food to his pre screened sycophants. Can't have the dear MAGA leader having to actually be present with people in need.

Im reading all these positive posts and then you destroy the hope by claiming its gut feeling and an i wish statement. Sigh.
Gee I have a 'gut feeling' and an 'I wish' statement, glad I didn't voice it by posting.

I still have a problem with the polls. How are people selected, are they verified posters from a party, do they follow up with the same people, age group, occupation, gender, ethnicity?

I believe that the polls haven't taken into account new registrations especially in swing states:
  • 18,000 voters in Arizona
  • 43,000 voters in Georgia
  • 21,000 voters in Michigan
  • 28,000 voters in North Carolina
  • 37,000 voters in Pennsylvania
  • 19,000 voters in Wisconsin
  • 8,000 voters in Nevada
41 Million of all voters will be Gen Z.

Also how many republicans will vote for Harris? Judging from the town halls with Harris and Cheney, there seems to be quite a few. One vote is almost two for Democrats, one for them and one the Republicans don't get.

Not sure that the pollsters are capturing all this.

Last edited:

The McDonald’s thing is so… weird.

It’s not as if Harris is actively campaigning on the fact she worked at Maccas 40 years ago. She basically mentioned it in passing. And Trump has absolutely fixated on it.

And there are millions of people, some in this thread, that think that’s entirely reasonable.
Harris is living absolutely rent free in the orange dotards head - this escapade plus his constant references to her lack of intellect and poor rally crowds highlights his insecurity and susceptibility to be manipulated............

Trump is telling all Americans that they should be fearful, resentful and hateful towards anyone who doesn't look like a 'born and bred' American. (Meaning white).

Lying, that basically the US is broke and can't afford to help Americans, because it's all been spent on luxuries for black and brown people.

The only people who aren't outraged by this, are the people who believe it (or want to believe it).

An armed man was arrested for threatening FEMA workers. Is it helping the recovery effort when you make these claims?

10 years ago, this would have been the end of the local district campaign for some nobody
It is just racism, fueled by lies.

How is it acceptable now?
How can anyone not support Harris, to oppose Trump?

Anyone who can support Trump, supports racism.
Why is it wrong to call a Trump supporter a racist piece of shit, if they are?

Trump capture the mob/closet bigot/deplorable mob in 2016, then captured the GOP using the mob as a cudgel he could point at any of them for being critical of him. The GOP blew their chance by thinking they could harness his mob appeal. The establishment government are shit scared to go after a current or ex-POTUS(in normal times a rational argument).
Then you factor in the absolute tonnage of crime and potential crime Trump does on nearly a daily basis....

Gee I have a 'gut feeling' and an 'I wish' statement, glad I didn't voice it by posting.

I still have a problem with the polls. How are people selected, are they verified posters from a party, do they follow up with the same people, age group, occupation, gender, ethnicity?

I believe that the polls haven't taken into account new registrations especially in swing states:
  • 8,000 voters in Nevada

Also how many republicans will vote for Harris? Judging from the town halls with Harris and Cheney, there seems to be quite a few. One vote is almost two for Democrats, one for them and one the Republicans don't get.

Yes. We have no idea. polls also have staggeringly small sample sizes making it almost imposssible for them to reflect all the nuances of the electorate. Especially in a system where voting isnt mandatory.

Yes. We have no idea. polls also have staggeringly small sample sizes making it almost imposssible for them to reflect all the nuances of the electorate. Especially in a system where voting isnt mandatory.
The most detailed polling would be conducted for the Dems and the GOP and there's no way the public would be seeing that data.

The most detailed polling would be conducted for the Dems and the GOP and there's no way the public would be seeing that data.
You can only nuance what those polls are saying by the behaviours

ie I wondered why Trump was spending a lot of time in PA if it was going Republican way

Just the small stuff you can spot the internal stuff

Even to what Harris focuses on saying etc - Trump focusing on Harris wont shift the dial on non-MAGAs so its a waste imo

how about Russia ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t Trump accuse, without any evidence, Harris and the Democrats of paying people to attend her rallies?
Yet here we are now with Musk handing out million dollar checks at his.
Yet another reminder that everything Trump accuses someone of is either a confession of or projection of his future behaviour :eek:

Last edited:
Trump capture the mob/closet bigot/deplorable mob in 2016, then captured the GOP using the mob as a cudgel he could point at any of them for being critical of him. The GOP blew their chance by thinking they could harness his mob appeal. The establishment government are shit scared to go after a current or ex-POTUS(in normal times a rational argument).
Then you factor in the absolute tonnage of crime and potential crime Trump does on nearly a daily basis....
Good post.

Some politicians help out at soup kitchens / feeding the needy. Trump shuts down a McDonalds to provide pre packaged food to his pre screened sycophants. Can't have the dear MAGA leader having to actually be present with people in need.
Someone should ask RFK Jnr what he thought about Trump advocating for McDonald's.

You know, the processed shit filled with chemicals that RFK rails against.

Funny, Xtreme and JackFlash always seem so confident.
The degree they are confident Trump will win before the election, is directly proportional to how much they will justify Yrump trying to overthrow the election after, if Trump doesn't win.

I just KNOW he should have won, this proves it was stolen.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

• 8,000 voters in Nevada

They are being inundated with junk polls anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back