USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Barring an October surprise to end all October surprises, this one is done and dusted in Trump's favour unfortunately. Not trying to be a douche here - quite the opposite, I'm trying to show empathy and compassion by getting you all used to the idea of the inevitable. Conspiracy theories about polls and bookies are of comfort, I get that, but deep down we all realise the current state of play m8.
I get it m8.
A tech billionaire who throws million dollar cheques into the crowd for the proletariat to fight each over for, and a billionaire NewsCorp owner who thinks he's above politics and democracy, is going to thrust their hapless stooge Donald Trump into the White House?
I'm confident the people of the USA are smarter than that.
We will see.

Barring an October surprise to end all October surprises, this one is done and dusted in Trump's favour unfortunately. Not trying to be a douche here - quite the opposite, I'm trying to show empathy and compassion by getting you all used to the idea of the inevitable. Conspiracy theories about polls and bookies are of comfort, I get that, but deep down we all realise the current state of play m8.

Nah.

The polls are showing basically a dead heat, according to the polls.

My admittedly unconfident prediction is that this time the polls are underestimating the blue vote. In particular, the phenomenon of the female vote.

It happened in 2022 with the mid-terms. The Dobbs decision, and all that.

It happened in Australia in 2022 with the Teal Wave. Women were sick of ScoMo's blind spot to misogyny.

And in 2024 I suspect (again, unconfidently), it'll happen in America, with women being completely turned off by Trump's slime and compelled to vote for his competitor (who serendipitously happens to be female).

Let's see what happens.

The polls are showing basically a dead heat, according to the polls.

My admittedly unconfident prediction is that this time the polls are underestimating the blue vote. In particular, the phenomenon of the female vote.

It happened in 2022 with the mid-terms. The Dobbs decision, and all that.

It happened in Australia in 2022 with the Teal Wave. Women were sick of ScoMo's blind spot to misogyny.

And in 2024 I suspect (again, unconfidently), it'll happen in America, with women being completely turned off by Trump's slime and compelled to vote for his competitor (who serendipitously happens to be female).

Let's see what happens.
The Trump Campaign is spending millions of dollars on Polling companies that say he is doing well.
They will of course all disappear after the election, so their credibility is meaningless.

The Trump Campaign is spending millions of dollars on Polling companies that say he is doing well.
They will of course all disappear after the election, so their credibility is meaningless.
If you remove them from the equation the polls still show the same thing.

I'm trying to keep it real. I have an expectation but I may well be wrong.

Remember eating it for the last time in 2009 after months of keeping away. Felt like I had the flu for the next 20 hours.

Haven't touched it or soft drinks in the 15 years since.
I had a similar experience couple days ago. I hadn't eaten their shit for a couple years and felt listless slightly pukey for a day and a half. Thought I had caught something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump is telling all Americans that they should be fearful, resentful and hateful towards anyone who doesn't look like a 'born and bred' American. (Meaning white).

Lying, that basically the US is broke and can't afford to help Americans, because it's all been spent on luxuries for black and brown people.

The only people who aren't outraged by this, are the people who believe it (or want to believe it).

An armed man was arrested for threatening FEMA workers. Is it helping the recovery effort when you make these claims?

10 years ago, this would have been the end of the local district campaign for some nobody
It is just racism, fueled by lies.

How is it acceptable now?
How can anyone not support Harris, to oppose Trump?

Anyone who can support Trump, supports racism.
Why is it wrong to call a Trump supporter a racist piece of shit, if they are?

This right here is called evidence, the truth isn’t a subjective opinion.
Evidence is still of the utmost of importance.
Present legit data or factoid, verified piece of evidence by video or others?, or kindly far corf.
Look how small DONold trump is, a tiny pissweak man, human.
IMG_4497.jpeg
does, look at this small man, in reality he barely matches the young woman on the Fox couch.
Here’s what he posted in that time line, lolza MF’ers. IMG_4498.jpeg
Your package ain’t Arnold Palmer, liddle bone spur.
Trumpo said I’m tired!
Man, I’m tired.

Do we really have to have orange little dick campaigner, how bout reality?! lol

Elf alpha, with trump, tiny man, tiny philosopher, tiny scientist, **** off!

Last edited:
There is going to be lots of stolen election BS from the Trump side if they lose, it’s going to be as bad if not worse than last time.
After all the illegal shit Trump et al. tried to pull in 2020, I still can't believe Lindsey Graham didn't somehow get indicted for his phone call to Georgia.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back