USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

How much does the dem polling fortunes coincide with their hide in the basement and wheel out the Cheneys?

They were doing well with the “not going back” and the “their weird” campaign but I assume many of the Biden campaign dead Enders didn’t like such language.
It’s Trump that’s been hiding in the basement. Disappeared off the map since the debate since he couldn’t handle the shame of his big loss. Sad.

More. And Russia being left unchecked, or significantly less checked in invading their neighbours.

The Dems have shown they will now support their allies (after not doing a lot in 2014). Trump is clearly less inclined, unless it's Israel or Saudi Arabia.
I don't think China is going to invade no matter what happens.

But they focused on the things she didn't want to talk about in a very difficult way, so it didn't make her look better to Fox viewers, who already have a biased view. It's like Dan Andrews going on Sky.
She steered it to things she wanted to even though he constantly talked over her. She showed she isn’t afraid. It might not change rusted on MAGA but it had a massive audience and all would not be rusted on MAGA, there would be curious undecideds.

Last edited:

How much does the dem polling fortunes coincide with their hide in the basement and wheel out the Cheneys?

They were doing well with the “not going back” and the “their weird” campaign but I assume many of the Biden campaign dead Enders didn’t like such language.

Certainly stalled when they went hard with the Cheneys. And they're now going even harder - Liz Cheney is hitting swing states daily at the moment.

It's almost like they're trying to lose.

Certainly stalled when they went hard with the Cheneys. And they're now going even harder - Liz Cheney is hitting swing states daily at the moment.

They didn't "go hard" with the Cheney's. Liz has been campaigning publicly against Trump for years, was advocating for Biden and continues to do so for Harris.

Israel deciding to kick on in Lebanon would have had more to do with stalling any momentum in the midwest than the "surprise" of previous Republican leadership opposing Trump because he's an authoritarian and unstable.

Have you watched any of the town halls?

I have and just looking at their faces, nodding in agreement. She is aiming for Republicans that don't like Trump and were in the Haley camp. Think this is less to do with Cheney or her dad and more about getting those on side.

Have you watched any of the town halls?

I have and just looking at their faces, nodding in agreement. She is aiming for Republicans that don't like Trump and were in the Haley camp. Think this is less to do with Cheney or her dad and more about getting those on side.

At the expense of Independents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does a Trump victory make a Chinese invasion of Taiwan - or a US-China war - more or less likely?
More

Again I could be reading this wrong but the Chinese build up as reported here

I have also mentioned the Ulraine-Russia situation as been fluid

I think both countries are waiting for the result of this election to determine further action

China - with Trump they may be emboldened to strong arm the area and ''sue for peace ''

Russia - I think Putin is also waiting. A Trump win and he goes harder knowing the funding will drop of in 2025 - a Democrat win and he may go to the Peace Table

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back