USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing that comes out will turn MAGA off him.
He has desensitised them artfully.
Remember when his followers on BF were constantly calling Biden pedo Biden and sleepy Joe without any proof of those things yet when actual info comes out of Trump and underage Epstein girls and Trump filmed literally falling asleep in court it is totally ignored by them.
They don’t care about the truth.
So many bots on trolls on social media too.

Nothing that comes out will turn MAGA off him.
He has desensitised them artfully.
Remember when his followers on BF were constantly calling Biden pedo Biden and sleepy Joe without any proof of those things yet when actual info comes out of Trump and underage Epstein girls and Trump filmed literally falling asleep in court it is totally ignored by them.
They don’t care about the truth.
So many bots on trolls on social media too.
I keep banging on about this, and I’m not going to stop -

Yep, they’re never going to change, because they Believe.

This is what happens when we as a society grant Belief the same esteem that we grant Truth and Fact.

I keep banging on about this, and I’m not going to stop -

Yep, they’re never going to change, because they Believe.

This is what happens when we as a society grant Belief the same esteem that we grant Truth and Fact.
They will change eventually.

It will be after the damage is done though.

The story is out there. Sounds like major media orgs can’t verify though. Unless someone gets their hands on the video and it’s verified I think this might just be rumour.

He could be raping a minor on video and toss them off trump tower after and still it would make no difference to those who want him (both on this board and over there) as the next president.

He could be raping a minor on video and toss them off trump tower after and still it would make no difference to those who want him (both on this board and over there) as the next president.
Agreed. He's a convicted rapist and it's like
Sesame Street Idk GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back