USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not talking about speaking tours. But in the level of threat of people who have been let in this country she ranks very low
I think it is her ideology. Plus she is batshit crazy. We need less crazy lest we end up like the US. Tucker, her, Don junior can piss off as far as I am personally concerned, but you might like that stuff. They are basically chaos agents for the likes of Palmer and Kelly and the far right and their ilk.

But tell me who you are referring to..the murderers etc.

Remember when MAGAts were screaming that handing out water to disenfranchised voters in huge hour long lines was illegal?
Because it was considered bribing voters?

It’s now illegal in Georgia to give food and water to voters in line

Where have all the outraged posters who agreed it was illegal gone?

Musk is offering million dollar rewards in a lottery system, and up to $100 in certain swing states for names and information of registered voters, that are not made public.
For some reason this has the full support of MAGAts.
There goes the plan for my Arnold Palmer Super Sausage Sizzle Stand.

The Trump camp will refuse to certify the election of Harris wins. They have basically said so.
The appearance of them winning ‘bigly’ is required to give some ounce of credibility to them when they try thst, that is my point.
Have you forgotten 2020 so quickly?
The Dems have not said they will refuse to certify if Trump wins.

And I still believe my first point is correct.

the fact if trump claims election fraud if he loses is entirely irrelevant to those other points you have made. I didn't say he didn't.

No, you first point is very incorrect. Democrats' supporters are just as vocal as republicans.

This part of your post is fake news unfortunately. The only source that articles used for this clearly inaccurate stat was a shell company named airwars which has 2 employees and admit on their website that they are a "think tank" funded by Open Society Foundation (Soros). A friendly reminder that we must all be careful about sharing misinformation.
Is it that time already? Fine then, let the bi-annual drone strike schooling commence. We've been over this so many times at this point I must admit I'm becoming a bit concerned about your ability to retain information. Nevertheless, like a parent with a particularly slow child, I'm nothing if not a patient instructor.

There are a multitude of sources apart from Airwars (which, no, has more than 2 employees lol). For example, the report indicating Trump conducted more drone strikes in his first 2 years than Obama did in all 8 of his comes from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a London based non profit with a high rating for factual reporting.

See you in 6 months for round 17 or whatever we're up to with this shit :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to be one of the most classless conventions in the history of US politics.

Some of the things mentioned at todays rally.
  • Harris is "the devil" and "the antichrist". By an unhinged Christian Nationalist
  • And another said she has "pimp handlers"
  • Puerto Rico is "literally a floating island of garbage". Not wise given Puetro Ricans have about 500,000 voters in Pennsylvania, oops!
  • "f**king illegals" By a disgusting racist who trashed Jews, Latinos and Black people.
  • Palestinians are all "on the side of the terrorists"
  • Some weirdo going on about sex change in schools. You know s**t that doesn't happy, just stuff they self invent to be outraged at.
  • "It's going to be pretty tough for them... say... Kamala Harris, she got 85 million votes because she is so impressive. As the first Samoan Malaysian low I.Q former California prosecutor elected president" - Tucker Carlson
  • Of course a closing message from Elon Musk PAC, "Kamala Harris is a c**t". More fake tough guy s**t from the biggest snowflake on earth.

Just a sick, twisted, weirdo dystopia, as someone called it. And thats before Trump.

He is a pretty smart guy and very dry but his figures are pretty accurate and doesn't appear to take sides from what I have seen from him.

Steven Lawrence Rattner is an American investor, media commentator, and former journalist. He is currently chairman and chief executive officer of Willett Advisors, the private investment firm that manages billionaire former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg's personal and philanthropic assets.

LOL. But we let murderers and rapists in..
I suppose you're right. Russel Brand has been over here.

Rejection of her visa application is not new or unusual. Lauren Southern had to at least pretend to have given up being a far-right grifter to move over here.

PS: Oh yeah Russel Brand got cancelled:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back