USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

This has to be one of the most classless conventions in the history of US politics.

Some of the things mentioned at todays rally.
  • Harris is "the devil" and "the antichrist". By an unhinged Christian Nationalist
  • And another said she has "pimp handlers"
  • Puerto Rico is "literally a floating island of garbage". Not wise given Puetro Ricans have about 500,000 voters in Pennsylvania, oops!
  • "f**king illegals" By a disgusting racist who trashed Jews, Latinos and Black people.
  • Palestinians are all "on the side of the terrorists"
  • Some weirdo going on about sex change in schools. You know s**t that doesn't happy, just stuff they self invent to be outraged at.
  • "It's going to be pretty tough for them... say... Kamala Harris, she got 85 million votes because she is so impressive. As the first Samoan Malaysian low I.Q former California prosecutor elected president" - Tucker Carlson
  • Of course a closing message from Elon Musk PAC, "Kamala Harris is a c**t". More fake tough guy s**t from the biggest snowflake on earth.

Just a sick, twisted, weirdo dystopia, as someone called it. And thats before Trump.
Also, "the Democrats need to dial down the hateful rhetoric!"

FMD.

I think we are all missing the point of odds - they are there to ensure the bookie has the best chance of making money.

The odds, like markets, will always move where the money is going. Whether that's driven by good information or emotional decision making from a certain fan base, they are not there to identify the correct result, just to limit the damage for the bookie.
Betfair is not a bookie but more a trading platform that operates like the ASX or the NYSE.
It has traded just over $210 million on the election with its market now reflecting a 60% chance of a Trump victory.

Almost every bookie in the world follows Betfair on politics markets.

This has to be one of the most classless conventions in the history of US politics.

• Harris is "the devil" and "the antichrist". By an unhinged Christian Nationalist
  • Puerto Rico is "literally a floating island of garbage". Not wise given Puetro Ricans have about 500,000 voters in Pennsylvania, oops!
  • "f**king illegals" By a disgusting racist who trashed Jews, Latinos and Black people.
  • Some weirdo going on about sex change in schools. You know s**t that doesn't happy, just stuff they self invent to be outraged at.
  • "It's going to be pretty tough for them... say... Kamala Harris, she got 85 million votes because she is so impressive. As the first Samoan Malaysian low I.Q former California prosecutor elected president" - Tucker Carlson
  • Of course a closing message from Elon Musk PAC, "Kamala Harris is a c**t". More fake tough guy s**t from the biggest snowflake on earth.

Just a sick, twisted, weirdo dystopia, as someone called it. And thats before Trump.
My favourite was Alina Habba coming out to all I do is win. She hasn’t won one case….

Just a sick, twisted, weirdo dystopia, as someone called it. And thats before Trump. It's all the guests they had invited.
The vilest of the vile

the fact if trump claims election fraud if he loses is entirely irrelevant to those other points you have made. I didn't say he didn't.

No, you first point is very incorrect. Democrats' supporters are just as vocal as republicans.
on that do you have quotes of democrat aligned election officials/ governors calling to rule a hypothetical trump win invalid? Specifically by denying an election result (doesn't count if the invalidity is due to criminal record as that presupposes he is found guilty of something serious - which has not yet occurred)

on that do you have quotes of democrat aligned election officials/ governors calling to rule a hypothetical trump win invalid? Specifically by denying an election result (doesn't count if the invalidity is due to criminal record as that presupposes he is found guilty of something serious - which has not yet occurred)

huh?

why would i have quotes for something i didn't even say happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

huh?

why would i have quotes for something i didn't even say happened?
Sorry, I think I misunderstood when you said democrat voters are just as vocal as republicans; somewhere along the line I conflated that with "democrats are just as vocal on denying an election result as republicans". Probably as the initial part talked about "the fact that trump will claim election fraud if he loses"

Sorry, I think I misunderstood when you said democrat voters are just as vocal as republicans; somewhere along the line I conflated that with "democrats are just as vocal on denying an election result as republicans)

correct :)

Woman supports Harris. Woman screams at small child. Harris hates children.

I mean seriously, the amount of projection on here is next level. Its embarrassing. Both sides have supporters that are unhinged. Why people conflate a supporters opinions and actions with a candidates opinions and actions is just childlike.

Is that true? Are there stats on that?
Apparently so. I’ve heard it mentioned quite regularly in the US media.

https://www.lwv.org/blog/report-women-voters-numbers

i said ‘illegal immigrants’ 🤣 and they are committing most of the crime.
Nope. Study after study including some from right leaning groups (CATO institute) find that both documented and undocumented immigrants commit crime at lower rates than native born Americans.

What was that you were saying about lefties needing to be educated? :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back