USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's strange that Bezos and Zuck have hinted that they're on the Trump train after previously despising the guy. Even Musk used to be a Trump critic m8. I haven't seen any articles that dig deep into what's going on there. People will simplify it down to "billionaires want more money and power" - which is true of course - but I think there's more nuance behind the scenes.
Its not particularly hard to work out imo in Musk's case.

Just look at the number of regulatory battles and investigations his companies are involved in with the US government, then look at him actually suggesting to Trump in their twitter spaces thing the other month that he could head some kind of red tape cutting operation within government should Trump win. Some pretty simple dots to connect there m8, even for you.

Starting to look like thats what the twitter acquisition was about in the first place (controlling a huge platform to spread election related disinfo and help get his guy elected), although I might be imagining too much dedicated strategy there.

not embarrassing or wierd at all..
Growing up a white South Africans in an era where they were some of the most despised people in the world this is the acceptance that Musk has been craving all his life.

Well, if Trump does lose next week, it should be pretty easy to find moments we can point to that explain why he was rejected.

I'm glad that Tony is copping shit for this.

By all means do this joke on your show, or at the Comedy Mothership or at the Comedy Store.

But not at a political rally

Priming them for violence. I guess the low info voters don’t realise that Harris and Walz are gun owners too.

It's the stupidest part of the whole gun issue. NO ONE, except far left SJWs want to ban and take all the guns. It is entirely possible that there are more Dem voter gun owners than Rep. There are millions of them.
Only a complete moron falls for that shit and of course it is the GOP who trot it out, all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the stupidest part of the whole gun issue. NO ONE, except far left SJWs want to ban and take all the guns. It is entirely possible that there are more Dem voter gun owners than Rep. There are millions of them.
Only a complete moron falls for that shit and of course it is the GOP who trot it out, all the time.
They’re eating your dogs, they’re eating your cats, they’re raping your women, they’re taking your guns, they’re assassinating your President.
What a platform to run on. 🤣

Imagine bombing with racist jokes at a TRUMP RALLY like...What the hell.

"These Latinos, they love making babies, too, just know that. They do. They do. There's no pulling out. They don't do that. They come inside. Just like they did to our country. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Republicans are the party with a good sense of humor."

Is the sense of humor in the room now? Can it see us?

Imagine bombing with racist jokes at a TRUMP RALLY like...What the hell.

"These Latinos, they love making babies, too, just know that. They do. They do. There's no pulling out. They don't do that. They come inside. Just like they did to our country. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Republicans are the party with a good sense of humor."

Is the sense of humor in the room now? Can it see us?
1730081538931.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back