USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to look like thats what the twitter acquisition was about in the first place (controlling a huge platform to spread election related disinfo and help get his guy elected), although I might be imagining too much dedicated strategy there.
They got shit-mixed on twitter in 2020

I hope the money was worth it, Mr Dorsey

Also, "the Democrats need to dial down the hateful rhetoric!"

FMD.

The republicans have been calling them communists/marxists for decades. In America that word invokes as much fear and hatred as anything. Imagine how much they would use it if Bernie Sanders was elected? He'd be assassinated in about 3 months by some maga nut

It's the stupidest part of the whole gun issue. NO ONE, except far left SJWs want to ban and take all the guns. It is entirely possible that there are more Dem voter gun owners than Rep. There are millions of them.
Only a complete moron falls for that shit and of course it is the GOP who trot it out, all the time.
Well it’s not like they have their own policies they can run on

It’s so ****ing sad that after the holocaust happened and people said never again yet MAGA are the party who are openly promoting Nazi ideology.
I guess they never studied history at school..or maybe ….they just don’t care?

Careful with this analogy. We had a (dumb, dumb, dumb) poster in the NMFC politics thread today say that all American political rallies are Nazi rallies, because they all use a central podium and lighting and those sorts of things.

(I wish I was making this up).

The republicans have been calling them communists/marxists for decades. In America that word invokes as much fear and hatred as anything. Imagine how much they would use it if Bernie Sanders was elected? He'd be assassinated in about 3 months by some maga nut

It wouldn’t be any different, like how much more satanic can they make out abt democrat leader to be?

It’s so ****ing sad that after the holocaust happened and people said never again yet MAGA are the party who are openly promoting Nazi ideology.

Tucker would be arguably more dangerous than Trump in some respects if he ever ran imo. He's actually half competent.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Nazi ideaology are you referring to?
Trump is very much pro Israel.

I think people have forgotten that Nazism primarily called for the eradication of the Jews. Now the word Nazi seems to be a catch all for anything that is not Leftist. It completely makes the term next to useless and is an insult to the Jewish peoples to be honest.

I think people have forgotten that Nazism primarily called for the eradication of the Jews. Now the word Nazi seems to be a catch all for anything that is not Leftist. It completely makes the term next to useless and is an insult to the Jewish peoples to be honest.

However at the same time it wasn't just that, that made them Nazis.
I think it is important to note that whilst the Nazis targeted the Jews for the economic struggles and social issues. All the Maga Republicans have done is interchange that with 'immigrants'

Among other ideological points that the Nazi Party used were:
-Nationalism and Restoring of German Pride.
  • Anti Communism
  • Economic Revitalisation

Those similar talking points have been used by Maga and some have been refined. Hell there are members of the GOP who hold anti-semitic views.

All they have done is targeted a new group to blame for all the issues. It again just happens to be people 'different' than others.

Way to show that you don’t know what Nazi ideology is.
The Jewish stuff was a horrible side-show to the main game.

However at the same time it wasn't just that, that made them Nazis.
I think it is important to note that whilst the Nazis targeted the Jews for the economic struggles and social issues. All the Maga Republicans have done is interchange that with 'immigrants'

Among other ideological points that the Nazi Party used were:
-Nationalism and Restoring of German Pride.
  • Anti Communism
  • Economic Revitalisation

Those similar talking points have been used by Maga and some have been refined. Hell there are members of the GOP who hold anti-semitic views.

All they have done is targeted a new group to blame for all the issues. It again just happens to be people 'different' than others.
Well if we to use anti-communism as a benchmark for being a Nazi then the entire Western world are Nazi's.
And being proud of your country is now being a Nazi ???

Nazism called for the eradication of the Jewish people. That is what it needs to be remembered for as it was easily their most evil and destructive policy in terms of numbers.

In terms of anti-semites, there are far, far, far more on the Left side of the fence. Its laughable that Trump is called a Nazi. There is no greater friend of Israel then him.

I think I've posted before, there is always an undercurrent of authoritarian-leaning sentiment that cyclically comes out into the open. After the 30s it takes form in nazism. These movements seem to come out during or after times of crisis, the Great Depression and covid being examples. If you dug into it, you could probably find similar cause-effects through history.
And don't forget the great American education system. As bad as it is in math and science, it is even worse in history. I've always loved it, but even in college I gave up on any first and second year level courses; just names and dates. Nazi symbolism is as far removed from actual critical thinking as the confederate flag.

Well if we to use anti-communism as a benchmark for being a Nazi then the entire Western world are Nazi's.
And being proud of your country is now being a Nazi ???

Nazism called for the eradication of the Jewish people. That is what it needs to be remembered for as it was easily their most evil and destructive policy in terms of numbers.

In terms of anti-semites, there are far, far, far more on the Left side of the fence. Its laughable that Trump is called a Nazi. There is no greater friend of Israel then him.
This is simplistic thinking, and the impression I get is that it is intentional.

'You can't be a nazi if you support Israel, coz Jews was the only target for nazis' like it's some sort of valid defence of trump.

Every dog and its bowl knows that eradicating jews wasn't the only goal of the nazis, to pretend it isn't displays simplistic thinking.

Whatever term you wanna use, the pertinent bit is that trump is a racist and isolationist.

Whether or not that quantifies as a Nazi or not in your book doesn't matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back