USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Harris hasn’t been confirmed yet. That occurs at the DNC. Candidates are allowed to step aside at any time.

Just checking since I can’t be bothered, but if I look at your posting history would you have been suggesting Joe is too old and shouldn’t be president?
Harris isn’t confirmed, but Joe is gone due to unprecedented pressure from the party. He was voted in as the nominee fair and square…

Harris isn’t confirmed, but Joe is gone due to unprecedented pressure from the party. He was voted in as the nominee fair and square…
And read the writing on the wall so did the honorable thing. No fudging of due process, no stepping over due process....just someone deciding to do what's best. Any suggestion otherwise is tinfoil territory

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The DNC hadn’t happened. He can withdraw at any time. He has done so. The DNC will sometime in the next few weeks vote on, and confirm, their candidate.

Strange how hung up you are on this, do you get faxed your daily talking points?

No one is buying this mate

If it was up to the republicans the democrats wouldn’t even run… that has zero to do with it.
Yep. OK. Sure.

When is Trump stepping down due to his age and constant confusion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s quite cruel what is happening Biden. He has been a long serving politician who should realistically be enjoying retirement. His schedule and work load for someone his age is cruel.

Democrats should be ashamed this is what they have produced because he isn’t fit to run again.

Sleepy Joe is far to out of it to realise he needs to pull out.

I can’t see a path to victory for Joe. Great viewing

So he steps down like many including yourself wanted and it's not right?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back