USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear a week ago Kamala was one of the least popular choices here to take over from Joe, now she's the messiah. Was the new social media programming dump over the last 24 hours truly this successful? I'm not even mad - I'm impressed!

Probably shows you how low Biden’s stock had plummeted as I saw him as basically no chance of winning.

Anyone who can string sentences together is an improvement.

She isn’t in my top choices in an ideal world, but she’s the best option so may as well back her.

Lol.

'The National Republican Congressional Committee, the House GOP’s campaign arm, sent talking points to their members in competitive races warning of the difficulties of trying to define a presidential candidate in such a short amount of time before the November election.

“Republicans have never had less time to define the presidential nominee of our opponents,” the memo said, according to a copy seen by Punchbowl News. “Because of that, it is vital that our entire conference is on message and working together to present Kamala Harris as an extreme San Francisco progressive who is out of step with the American people.” '
Guardian

This is the dumb thing when democrats claim they can’t run Bernie sanders cos he is too progressive and the right will slam him.

They make out the most establishment democrats are communists anyway .

Democrat establishment just doesn’t want progressives and use it as an excuse.

That “phone call” to Harris and Co. was hilarious. Harris herself, before saying “phone call” said, “we have Joe on rec… the phone”. Whoops, almost slipped and said recording. Is Biden even alive? Resigned on Twitter.. and “phone calls” (pre-recorded or AI Biden) to Harris. No one has seen him.

Well if he is dead, is he allowed to not run according to the GOP?

This is the dumb thing when democrats claim they can’t run Bernie sanders cos he is too progressive and the right will slam him.

They make out the most establishment democrats are communists anyway .

For some reason the rubbish that republicans speak gets traction.

That “phone call” to Harris and Co. was hilarious. Harris herself, before saying “phone call” said, “we have Joe on rec… the phone”. Whoops, almost slipped and said recording. Is Biden even alive? Resigned on Twitter.. and “phone calls” (pre-recorded or AI Biden) to Harris. No one has seen him.
He’s chilling in the afterlife with the late, great Hannibal Lecter

I was only thinking today before reading the below, that Biden was possibly in extreme stroke risk territory recently.

I'm much more inclined to think that someone is leaking info to Loomer than she is making shit up.
She's obviously got some very powerful allies or backers.

Are you self aware enough to realise you are cooked?

So Harris is getting on with it, raising hundreds of millions in donations and Trump is sitting on one his “low flush” toilets crying on Truth Social. What a hard choice Americans face.

Lol. Donors put $90m on hold of Biden remained the nomination. Kamala has raised $100m. She just had $90m released from donors who wanted "anyone but Joe"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden's money dried up when his polling didn't improve. No ROI there. Kamala brought in the $$ so she is preferred.

I wonder when someone is going to tell Biden that he resigned.
If he’s alive, not on life support, only isolating, Dr Jill could have set him up on Zoom. It’s odd that they haven’t, when he can apparently cheerfully converse with CK.

They truly need a new gimmick

Nobody believes or cares anymore

We see the theatre

Actually doing their job and governing comes a distant second to this sort of rubbish for your average Republican Congress member.

Biden's money dried up when his polling didn't improve. No ROI there. Kamala brought in the $$ so she is preferred.

Yes but that’s irrelevant to my point, neither are progressives.

Mine was a more overarching point about Democrat establishment claiming progressives like Bernie aren’t electable in a general election, because he is too far left, but I think it’s irrelevant as the republicans think mitt Romney is a communist.

They truly need a new gimmick

Nobody believes or cares anymore

We see the theatre

SO impeachment are childish now. Wonder where they got the idea from doing that from :)

The look on confusion when the reporter asked Joe about him stepping down was hilarious but it was oblivious he couldn't actually hear the person so just gave the awkward smile and walked off.

So let me get this right, the cult that is Trump and Trump himself, bleated all along Biden was not right for the job, he was too old and mentally unfit for office. So he pulls the pin, and they complain about that, i think we know who is mentally unfit for the office now.

So let me get this right, the cult that is Trump and Trump himself, bleated all along Biden was not right for the job, he was too old and mentally unfit for office. So he pulls the pin, and they complain about that, i think we know who is mentally unfit for the office now.

Why did Biden pull the pin?

SO impeachment are childish now. Wonder where they got the idea from doing that from :)

The look on confusion when the reporter asked Joe about him stepping down was hilarious but it was oblivious he couldn't actually hear the person so just gave the awkward smile and walked off.

Jan 6 <> random political point scoring.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back