USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

So who cashes in on the Olympics hype first ?
Surely we will hear Trump used to be an Olympic level swimmer who would have won gold , but chose the 'greater good' and making a heap of dodgy $$$$ ?
Praise the shooter squad

Just need Beyonce to back Kamala Harris and watch out.

Didnt she give Kamala permission to use her song? After Perry offered hers and they politely declined lol.

I like to think at some point in the last 48 hours Trump pulled Vance aside to double check he had definitely never porked a sofa.

Didnt she give Kamala permission to use her song? After Perry offered hers and they politely declined lol.

I like to think at some point in the last 48 hours Trump pulled Vance aside to double check he had definitely never porked a sofa.
"He came to me with tears in his eyes and said, 'Sir, I pledge my support to you but know this, I have a fetish for cheap upholstery""

Remember only a week ago many people said trump had it in the bag after the assassination attempt?

It barely moved the needle in the polls, and as it has become apparent there was no real political motive for it greater than a school shooting, it’s been quickly forgotten as just one of those things that happen in America.

Gerald Ford survived an assassination attempt, was not elected the next year.

Bobby Kennedy was assassinated but the Democrats did not get any capital form it and lost the election that year.

Michigan is tricky with their Muslim population and the Dems cheering on a genocide in Gaza.

Now the GOP are somehow worse on that, but Dems need to show something to entice many Muslims to vote rather than staying home.

Harris boycotting the Netanyahu speech was a part of this. Pelosi slamming Netanyahu as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took this screenshot of Trump voters interviewed by CNN the day after Biden stated he wouldn't be standing.

It was so funny, they were already repeating Trump's talking points on Biden and Harris. Not a working analytic brain amongst them.

2024-07-24_203649.jpg

Took this screenshot of Trump voters interviewed by CNN the day after Biden stated he wouldn't be standing.

It was so funny, they were already repeating Trump's talking points on Biden and Harris. Not a working analytic brain amongst them.

View attachment 2059369
Genuine question as to why they would put this on. They are literally gop supporters. Of course they are going to trash whoever it is. Their vote won’t decide anything

Genuine question as to why they would put this on. They are literally gop supporters. Of course they are going to trash whoever it is. Their vote won’t decide anything
Interviewed previously then went back to see if Harris changed their mind. Did it with Democrat voters that were wavering and Independent voters. I missed the other two interviews.

The Democrats could run Jesus himself and the women in that video would line up for Trump to grab their 🐈 and then vote for him.

Middle Eastern bearded man who promoted love and tolerance? Yeah Republicans won't go for that.

Why is there such a correlation between being a republican and being a fat campaigner

They personify the "Got mine, f**k yours" mentality.

Its why the Venn diagram for wanting to ban abortion and having paid for your mistresses abortion would be a circle.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back