USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse me if this has been discussed already.

But why aren’t the dems aren’t using Trumps History of Colliding with Russian in the current campaign?

The bloke was impeached for it yet it seems to have been forgotten, in the current environment it’s pretty important isn’t it?

But why aren’t the dems aren’t using Trumps History of Colliding with Russian in the current campaign?

The bloke was impeached for it yet it seems to have been forgotten, in the current environment it’s pretty important isn’t it?
This has been the most disappointing part for me

They have known Trump would be the presumptive - and now - nominee for 2-3 years but its been soft glove time

I dont know who their advisors are but there is a wasteland of stuff that would cripple a normal person

This is such a furphy 😂

Yes, Trump, the guy who loves Putin and thinks Ukraine should give up, who wants to withdraw from NATO, who moved the US embassy to Jerusalem in one of the most inflammatory moves in modern times in that region, is a bastion of global safety.
who started how many wars?

Interestingly after Vietnam, Afghanistan x 2, Iraq x 2 etc some American voters have wisened up to the fact that America playing world police does not end in better outcomes. Giving untold billions to arms manufacturers so that Uncle Sam can be involved in every regional conflict is unnecessary. And domino theory ("if we let the russki commies take an inch then they'll be riding a horse into Washington a week later") is BS.

We've all seen this movie before m8.

Interestingly after Vietnam, Afghanistan x 2, Iraq x 2 etc some American voters have wisened up to the fact that America playing world police does not end in better outcomes. Giving untold billions to arms manufacturers so that Uncle Sam can be involved in every regional conflict is unnecessary. And domino theory ("if we let the russki commies take an inch then they'll be riding a horse into Washington a week later") is BS.

We've all seen this movie before m8.
Trump won't interfere with Xi walking into Taiwan

Trump won't interfere with Xi walking into Taiwan
Unfortunately no he wont because he benefits if dictators take control.

He doesnt want to trade with china. But has little care about regional disputes in the china south seas. Even the loss of semi conducter technology wont sway him.

Ukraine has probably fleeced the US out of enough money by now anyway. Biden has looked weak the entire time in office and those countries know it.

Trump is not a war monger that people make him out to be and continually talk about bringing people together whether inside the US or overseas.
Let the russians do what they like in europe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump telling russia invade other countries . Usa wont step in
My question was why do YOU want Russia to be able to do what they like in Europe?

Do you also want China or Indonesia to be able to do whatever they like in/to Australia, and that the US should butt out of assisting Australia with political or military support to keep the Indonesians and Chinese out of Australia at some point in the future?

My question was why do YOU want Russia to be able to do what they like in Europe?

Do you also want China or Indonesia to be able to do whatever they like in/to Australia, and that the US should butt out of assisting Australia with political or military support to keep the Indonesians and Chinese out of Australia at some point in the future?
Its what trump said

Did you read the link
I already know what Trump said.
You can't expect ppl to read all of the links.
To post what you did is just plain dumb.
Just change/add a word or too to make it clear.
Most ppl just skim thru these posts and many will now think you are just a troll or idiot (which you are not, as you are 'Satan')

I already know what Trump said.
You can't expect ppl to read all of the links.
To post what you did is just plain dumb.
Just change/add a word or too to make it clear.
Most ppl just skim thru these posts and many will now think you are just a troll or idiot (which you are not, as you are 'Satan')
And he promoted russia to do more wars

They got found out that it was made up. Would be silly to try and lie about it again. They have tried to just scream racist & sexist etc about Trump but haven't fought too much on policies.

Now the inflation is out of control and Americans are struggling most people want answers on how to get out of it. They can't get a proper sentence out of Joe so they don't trust he will help.

The other thing to remember is the candidate has to get his/her supporters to actually vote as it's not compulsory. Biden is doing a terrible job at this and one thing Trump does very well.

They got found out that it was made up. Would be silly to try and lie about it again. They have tried to just scream racist & sexist etc about Trump but haven't fought too much on policies.

Now the inflation is out of control and Americans are struggling most people want answers on how to get out of it. They can't get a proper sentence out of Joe so they don't trust he will help.

The other thing to remember is the candidate has to get his/her supporters to actually vote as it's not compulsory. Biden is doing a terrible job at this and one thing Trump does very well.

Again, the inflation thing is another furphy.

You seem to keep doing this.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back