USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read that North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear and Sen. Joe Manchin (I-W.Va.) may all be on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" show tomorrow (tonight).

Will be interesting viewing.

Also a good article on Harris. May bring back the younger population that drifted away from Biden especially if her thoughts on Israel/Palestine.

On the issue of Israel, Harris voiced support for a two-state solution as a senator and backed the Abraham Accords. As vice president, Harris privately expressed that the Biden administration needed to take a stronger stance against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the civilian death toll mounted in Israel’s war against Hamas.

Publicly, Harris emerged as one of the earliest high-profile leaders in the administration to call for an immediate temporary cease-fire in March. She delivered the sharpest rebuke against Israel’s handling of aid flows into the Gaza Strip at the time by a senior leader and described the conflict as a “humanitarian catastrophe” for innocent civilians.

Tariq Habash, who was a Biden policy adviser in the Education Department before resigning over the administration’s Israel policy, said he’s “cautiously optimistic” that Harris would be more willing to consider policy changes that center Palestinian human rights and curb Israel’s continued actions in Gaza and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Just read that North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear and Sen. Joe Manchin (I-W.Va.) may all be on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" show tomorrow (tonight).

Will be interesting viewing.

Also a good article on Harris. May bring back the younger population that drifted away from Biden especially if her thoughts on Israel/Palestine.

On the issue of Israel, Harris voiced support for a two-state solution as a senator and backed the Abraham Accords. As vice president, Harris privately expressed that the Biden administration needed to take a stronger stance against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the civilian death toll mounted in Israel’s war against Hamas.

Publicly, Harris emerged as one of the earliest high-profile leaders in the administration to call for an immediate temporary cease-fire in March. She delivered the sharpest rebuke against Israel’s handling of aid flows into the Gaza Strip at the time by a senior leader and described the conflict as a “humanitarian catastrophe” for innocent civilians.

Tariq Habash, who was a Biden policy adviser in the Education Department before resigning over the administration’s Israel policy, said he’s “cautiously optimistic” that Harris would be more willing to consider policy changes that center Palestinian human rights and curb Israel’s continued actions in Gaza and elsewhere.

Yeah, I’ve seen people compare this to 1968 and Humphrey and how that result proved this one will be a disaster. But Humphrey did almost turn it around at the last moment, by distancing himself from his President and coming out against Vietnam. I think Kamala needs to do similar on Gaza with Biden.

It’s one of her two big vulnerabilities as a candidate - the other being the questions of Biden’s infirmity and who knew what and when. She’s going to face scrutiny on that at some stage (even if just as a Republican attack) and she’ll need a good response.

Yeah, I’ve seen people compare this to 1968 and Humphrey and how that result proved this one will be a disaster. But Humphrey did almost turn it around at the last moment, by distancing himself from his President and coming out against Vietnam. I think Kamala needs to do similar on Gaza with Biden.

It’s one of her two big vulnerabilities as a candidate - the other being the questions of Biden’s infirmity and who knew what and when. She’s going to face scrutiny on that at some stage (even if just as a Republican attack) and she’ll need a good response.
Both good points, the second one I hadn't considered.

Could just say she is not his doctor and then turn it back on Trump (maybe even go so far as independent medical checks)?

I am not sure he will debate her do you?

Also, her choice of VP will be interesting especially most that have been mentioned seem pretty solid and no baggage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is she likely to do that when she has a Jewish husband?

Is she likely to do that when she has a Jewish husband?

The US stance is decidedly pro-Israel and I doubt she draws down on that completely, but she's previously said she's for a two-state solution and was opposed to Israel invading Rafah, so she can 'soften' that pro-Israel position enough to placate the young voters I'm sure.

Trump without hesitation would want a debate with Harris. Harris was terrible in the Democratic primary debates and was why she withdrew so early on.

Harris struggled as she had to actually answer questions which is something she would have to do in order to win a debate. As soon as the border questions come up I worry about her ability to answer them.

Trump without hesitation would want a debate with Harris. Harris was terrible in the Democratic primary debates and was why she withdrew so early on.

Harris struggled as she had to actually answer questions which is something she would have to do in order to win a debate. As soon as the border questions come up I worry about her ability to answer them.
It’s not like Trump has ever directly actually answered a question, she’d be fine

i don't think Trump actually answered a single question in the debate with Biden.

Would have to be something in it for Trump to debate,
Just reading Trump want's a refund for campaign costs when running against Biden.
Such a classy person.

Manchin? Thinks he is a contender? The fraud who left the party and voted against them?

The Democrats are truly stupid if he gets anywhere near the 1st 20 in line to the President roles

Even Keifer Sutherland should be in line in front of him

Trump would need a nappy change at 1/4 time

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back