USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm worried about Harris in these debates. She is too slow to answer questions, she's always looking for the perfect answer.
I’d love to see her refer to Trump as the convicted felon and DonOld and refer to his weirdness throughout the debate.

He won’t handle the ridicule well at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

70% of Americas economic output comes from Blue counties!
So anything you say about the economy is not worth the bandwidth you’ve wasted in regurgitating it!
So, in essence, red counties and red states are welfare queens!
As I’ve said many many times in here, California is the 5th largest economy on the planet, yes you read that correctly, on the ****ing little blue sphere we inhabit.
California is a Blue State, it essentially funds the entire American economy, the red states are essentially breast fed by the great state of California.
Now would you care to talk about food supply in the USA, and the 5th largest food supplier on the planet?
If the Blue states chose to stop funding and feeding red states, red states or counties would cease to exist!
Ta ta 👋👋

*sigh

Seven of the top 10 food producing US states are Republican ( 8 if you count Trumps win in Wisconsin in 2016).

A green, not red, wave swept over the U.S. stock market on Monday as investors placed bets that not only would former President Donald Trump win the White House in November, but he’d carry Congress with him, analysts said

Let’s pretend this is true.

That maybe accounts for the last few months of the stock market.

The last 3 years were Biden’s success though right?

''I spent X years as a prosecutor I know a convicted criminal when I see one ''
All she's gonns say is 'I will look after the middle class , I will protect abortion rights, I will protect the border'
There will be no or minimal mention of climate change Gaza or the wealth gap. Hardly much there to fire up the base.
I think she's making the mistake of trying to mainly appeal to swing voters and republicans. Swing voters are only about 3% of the population.
She needs the base to come out.

Let’s pretend this is true.

That maybe accounts for the last few months of the stock market.

The last 3 years were Biden’s success though right?

Google Forbes: How the economy really fared under Biden and Trump. The SP500 gained 16% under Trump, 12% under Biden. Factor inflation in Biden's period is even worse,

All she's gonns say is 'I will look after the middle class , I will protect abortion rights, I will protect the border'
There will be no or minimal mention of climate change Gaza or the wealth gap. Hardly much there to fire up the base.
I think she's making the mistake of trying to mainly appeal to swing voters and republicans. Swing voters are only about 3% of the population.
She needs the base to come out.
What she needs is to get democrat supporters who don’t usually vote to turn out to vote.

Swinging voters aren’t where the big gains can be made.

Half of the USA don’t seem to appreciate facts unfortunately.
Nope- but just have to get some of the moderate republicans who voted for him once before to acknowledge what a dreadful person and incompetent pollie he is- and they will. They have a smart, decent and capable alternative in Harris. She’s in with a real chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back