USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

stockmarket ones.
Yeah mate. Stockmarket analysts back in mid-July. Things have changed quite a bit since then, don't you say?

Regardless, the average Joe/Jane couldn't give a fig about the stockmarket. It's not their scoreboard of economic success. They couldn't care less about how well Wall Street spivs are doing.

stockmarket ones.
So just to understand you correctly, the stock market is booming now because analysts are anticipating a Trump win.

If they are incorrect and Harris wins and the stock market tanks, you will blame misplaced expectations rather than Harris, correct?

Kamala Harris:

“The freedom to live safe from gun violence in our schools, communities and places of worship. The freedom to love who you love openly and with pride. The freedom to breathe clean air, and drink clean water, and live free from the pollution that fuels the climate crisis. And the freedom that unlocks all the others: the freedom to vote.”

Now that’s how you differentiate yourself from Donald Trump.

So just to understand you correctly, the stock market is booming now because analysts are anticipating a Trump win.

If they are incorrect and Harris wins and the stock market tanks, you will blame misplaced expectations rather than Harris, correct?

I don't why you want to to doubt that The Donald is better for the stockmarket. The facts are clear and obvious and rationale. Lower company taxes=bigger company profits=improved share prices. Less government red tape=more efficient business=more profit=improved share price. Less personal taxes=more money to spend=increased business activity=more profit=improved share price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, they're both a disaster if you ask me.

Federal debt: The federal government’s national debt of $35.2 trillion is more than 25% higher than the day Biden took office, after rising 39% during Trump’s presidency, up from $19.95 trillion in Jan. 2017—with the U.S. running a total deficit of $5.85 trillion from its 2021 to 2023 fiscal years, compared to $2.43 trillion from 2017 to 2019 and a record $3.13 trillion in 2020 alone.

I don't why you want to to doubt that The Donald is better for the stockmarket. The facts are clear and obvious and rationale. Lower company taxes=bigger company profits=improved share prices. Less government red tape=more efficient business=more profit=improved share price. Less personal taxes=more money to spend=increased business activity=more profit=improved share price.
You’ve taken a leaf out of Trumps book here. Not one word of that answered my question.

By this logic, zero taxes would be wonderful for everyone.

No roads, no hospitals, no education, no military. But hey, profits! $$

You don't believe 34 counts of guilty?
Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

Have you tried to look this up and found nothing?

Or you've never looked anything up, and just assume you must be correct?

The later would mean that no matter what answers you're given, you will find a reason to dismiss them.

CAF for example.

I found nothing. The one job Biden gave her was border control. In January 2023, the Border Patrol union lambasted her lack of progress "If you were given a job two years ago with the explicit goal of reducing illegal immigration, and then you sit around and do nothing while illegal immigration explodes to levels never seen before, you should be fired and replaced," the union said on X.

Pence re-started the Space program through establishing the National Space Council

I found nothing. The one job Biden gave her was border control. In January 2023, the Border Patrol union lambasted her lack of progress "If you were given a job two years ago with the explicit goal of reducing illegal immigration, and then you sit around and do nothing while illegal immigration explodes to levels never seen before, you should be fired and replaced," the union said on X.

Pence re-started the Space program through establishing the National Space Council
On X you say? Wow.

I'm glad at least that Pence restarted the Space program :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back