USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh? It literally just happened hence being news worthyView attachment 2106604
Impressive she’s still pushing Project 2025 garbage on her website
Policy Page! Made some changes to the one that Biden had and has made some minor changes.

However if you were really interested in this you would have known that one existed before modifying to her policy changes

You really are so far down the Trump rabbit hole.

I like knowing why, what and how about both.

I have a downloaded copy of 2025 and read through a lot of it.

Doubt that you will even read hers.

Last edited:

Policy Page! Made some changes to the one that Biden had and has made some minor changes.

However if you were really interested in this you would have known that one existed before modifying to her policy changes

You really are so far down the Trump rabbit hole.

I like knowing why, what and how about both.

I have a downloaded copy of 2025 and read through a lot of it.

Doubt that you will even read hers.
It’s quite clear we are discussing her policies not being featured on her main website not the democrats webpage.

It’s quite clear we are discussing her policies not being featured on her main website not the democrats webpage.
Unlike the Trump Party, she is representing the Democratic Party and her page is separate.

Seriously your tit for tat is boring and uninformed.

You have to be more specific or we won't know which made up outrage you're talking about.

Applied for my November ballot from my local County. Received a reply that it will be emailed to me on Sept 20. I think I have to mail it back this time. In 2020 I was allowed to email the completed ballot back to them.

I'm glad I checked about this election. I did receive a ballot for the Illinois Primary in March, but chose to vote on the Democrats Abroad ballot instead. I thought that my voting request was for all voting in this calendar year.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

1 person compared to 100 CEOs…
Seriously so unsurprising that the Fortune 500 hasn't come out supporting Harris. Not sure how this is a 'gotcha moment' given the tax cuts Trump has promised.

I am assuming you agree with his tax policies that will be permanent yet the ones he gave to ordinary tax payers expire this year.

You do realise that on a promise those companies made to reinvest in USA they instead spent their windfall on stock buy backs. Is this the type of country and policies you endorse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but how many of those CEOs post DOGE memes, make giant metal wankpanzers and has mistresses and baby mommas all over the globe?

Checkmate, liberal!
The same CEOs Kamala is going to crack down on for price gouging yeah?

It’s hilarious the Democrats think big business supporting them is some kind of flex with the state of the country.

Seriously so unsurprising that the Fortune 500 hasn't come out supporting Harris. Not sure how this is a 'gotcha moment' given the tax cuts Trump has promised.

I am assuming you agree with his tax policies that will be permanent yet the ones he gave to ordinary tax payers expire this year.

You do realise that on a promise those companies made to reinvest in USA they instead spent their windfall on stock buy backs. Is this the type of country and policies you endorse?
Tax is very complex. It’s not as simple as “tax big companies” because when you do they…

Raise prices
Move companies from the USA.

The same CEOs Kamala is going to crack down on for price gouging yeah?

It’s hilarious the Democrats think big business supporting them is some kind of flex with the state of the country.

Almost like they...agree with...her...

Tax is very complex. It’s not as simple as “tax big companies” because when you do they…

Raise prices
Move companies from the USA.

Now explain this as Tarriffs because they do the exact same thing but apparently they are just a miracle money fountain for Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back