USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The same CEOs Kamala is going to crack down on for price gouging yeah?

It’s hilarious the Democrats think big business supporting them is some kind of flex with the state of the country.
Whatever they think, it's interesting that all of these people in big businesses don't rate Trump when he has always told anyone who will listen that he's the best businessman anywhere.

Hang on, thought you were an expert on Don's policies being nothing but positive for the "people" . Why the deflection?
Tariffs can offer a number of positives.

Jobs, trade bargaining, protecting domestic industries….

While we may see rises in prices the economic improvement can offset that

Whatever they think, it's interesting that all of these people in big businesses don't rate Trump when he has always told anyone who will listen that he's the best businessman anywhere.
Come on Chief, as the CEO of Bigfooty, you know that the stock market is increasing because they are excited by Trump’s imminent win and they do their own polling.

Speaking of which, where is stefcep ? Did he get too close to a window?

Serious question time.

Do you think that a businessman that spent his life stiffing small contractors out of payment and financially ruining them, is a person who truly wants what is best for every American?

Hes a bigly big businessman that BUILT THE NEW YORK SKYLINE WITH HIS BARE HANDS! But he loves the blue collar workers, hes just one of them really.

Wait, are you going on about inflation as being Harris' fault? And you're now calling for price rises?

I'd be confused if i was trying to take anything you said in good faith.

Wait, are you going on about inflation as being Harris' fault? And you're now calling for price rises?

I'd be confused if i was trying to take anything you said in good faith.
You may see an imported cars go up in the short term but with more attractive local manufacturing options that can bring their costs down with increased demand while creating jobs.

I think you should do some reading up on what Trumps first tariffs did. Especially the part where nations that had these tariffs imposed went tit-for-tat on America.

I liked the part where Washing Machines prices went up 12% and that approx 76,000 people in the steel industry lost their jobs.

Top tier policy by Donald.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may see an imported cars go up in the short term but with more attractive local manufacturing options that can bring their costs down with increased demand while creating jobs.

Yeah because local manufacturers are going to suddenly reduce their prices once the market has settled. Wouldn't want to make too much money would they.

Im not an economist nor a large stock buyer or business owner but this doesnt pass the sniff test

Are you saying a Kia will have an import fee attached which makes it dearer - lets say $20k - and by doing so the US market will sell a comparable car for $14k ?

Because I reckon they would sell it for $19500

Im not an economist nor a large stock buyer or business owner but this doesnt pass the sniff test

Are you saying a Kia will have an import fee attached which makes it dearer - lets say $20k - and by doing so the US market will sell a comparable car for $14k ?

You might be waiting a while for a response here to this logic.

I’m not saying that at all. But if they are similar prices most will elect for the USA produced

I’m not saying that at all. But if they are similar prices most will elect for the USA produced
Most will buy the one offering dashmats

Car buying is not country centric otherwise Holden at Elizabeth would still be running

Uneconomic jobs, Uneconomic industries that cost the rest of society. Bargaining as in "Give me what I want or I will blow us both up".

Raises in prices and economic decline will be the result. Imports occur becouse they are better, cheaper or both. Replacing them, if they can be replaced at all with dearer and worse is not an improvement.

Next you will be telling us the world is flat.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back