USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

You would be surprised at how far this has spread into Australia. I genuinely have a few friends (and yes they are otherwise normal people) cheering this debate on and how Trump is winning.

It's like we're living in some bizarre universe that people are under a spell.

I have friends with no connection to the US at all, but have been posting pro-Trump stuff on their SM for years, usually in response to virtually every Australian political issue that gets any traction. I've had to block their posts, it's just insane and obsessive!

sweden climate GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed bits of it as am at work, but did DT say the immigrants are eating pets in Ohio ?
From the ABC blog:

A significant amount of time is spent on whether or not migrants are eating Americans' pets in Springfield, Ohio:

"Look at what's happening to the towns ... In Springfield, they're eating the dogs! The people that came in. They're eating the cats! They're eating the pets of the people that live there."
He seems to be referring to a widely circulated social media post that claims Haitian immigrants are hunting ducks and geese in public parks — a claim the local mayor says there's no evidence for.

When moderator David Muir brings this up, Trump insists the story is true because he saw it on TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back