USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

It still staggers me that anyone could listen to Trump and think he should be a leader, let alone President. His views are based on rumors or snippets he saw in the media. His entire persona is controlled by his ego. He has no interest in genuine issues expect if he thinks it will make him look successful
Yeah - malignant narcissist who watches Cable TV all day - what could possibly go wrong......................

Donny Jr having a good old meltdown on his Twitter
Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

I think so.

Its evened up a bit on the back half but she was well on top early imo
I dont think it evened up at all, you have to have special expectations for Trump to think that.

"I have a concept of a plan" would in itself have ended the political campaign of anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay guys I've scanned through the analysis quickly and I see Kamala saying she is pro gun, pro fracking, doesn't really give a shyte about climate change... why is there no candidate representing the left? Two right wing options is strange.

I will be giving a formal assessment after I have time to check it all out properly. My boss is gonna kick my arse if I spend anymore time on it right now, sorry guys you'll have to wait a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back