USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Got emails from Harris/Walz campaign and Nancy Pelosi during the debate. It's pension day! How did they know?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously a clear strategy. Amazing that he could fall for it, despite knowing it would be coming. It's too easy.
did he tho?

Trump strikes me as a Stalin like figure. I think if someone brought that up in his practice debates, they would be ejected from his political orbit. So no one would.

I think anyone who isn't a MAGA Trump simp would conclude Harris won that debate.

Whether that moves the needle we will see, I think it either does nothing, or gives Harris a bump.
As I noted before it should stop the '' she cant talk in public ' crowd but I dont think it will

It may ease the fears of those who were kinda believing the cackling Kamala commentary

Harris came across - mostly - as a confident public speaker

Harris comfortably won that and handled it well but I doubt it will have any serious effect on the election. Trump was his usual self but the voters are simply desensitised to any lies.

Those independent voters may have a hard time voting for Trump now and thats who she was targetting

"I believe in what we can do together that is about sustaining America's standing in the world and ensuring we have the respect that we so rightly deserve, including respecting our military and ensuring we have the most lethal fighting force in the world.

"I will be a president that will protect our fundamental rights and freedoms including the right of a woman to make decisions about her own body and not have her government tell her what to do.

"I'll tell you, I started my career as a prosecutor, I was a DA, an attorney-general, a United States senator and now a vice-president. I only have one client: the people.

"As a prosecutor I never asked a victim or a witness: 'Are you a Republican or Democrat?' The only thing I ever asked them is: 'Are you OK?' And that's the kind of president we need right now. Someone who cares about you and is not putting themself first.

"I intend to be a president for all Americans and focus on what we can do over the next 10 and 20 years to build back up our country by investing right now in you, the American people."

As I noted before it should stop the '' she cant talk in public ' crowd but I dont think it will

It may ease the fears of those who were kinda believing the cackling Kamala commentary

Harris came across - mostly - as a confident public speaker

Next target: "she can't debate without preparation, let's see who on Fox"

Which both parties will have preparation for so not sure that angle going to work

versus...

"She started by saying she is going to do this and that, do it all these wonderful things.

"Why hasn't she done it?

"She's been there for three and a half years, they had three and a half years to fix the border, they've had three and a half years to create jobs and all the things we talked about, why hasn't she done it?

"She should leave right now, go down to the beautiful White House, go to the Capitol, get everyone together and do the things you want to do but you haven't done it and you won't.

"Because you believe in things American people don't believe in. You believe in things like, 'we're not gonna frack, we're not gonna take fossil fuel, we're not gonna do things that will make this country strong whether you like it or not'.

"Germany tried that and within one year they were back to building normal energy plants. We are not ready for it. We can't sacrifice our country for the sake of bad vision.

"But I just ask one simple question, why didn't she do it? We're a failing nation. We're a nation that is in serious decline.

"We're being laughed at all over the world, all over the world. I know the leaders very well, they're coming to see me, they call me, we are laughed at all over the world, they don't understand what happened to us as a nation.

"We are not a leader. We don't have any idea what's going on, we have wars going on in the Middle East, we have wars going on with Russia and Ukraine, we are going to end up in a Third World War and it will be a war like no other because of nuclear weapons, the power of weaponry.

"I rebuilt our entire military, she gave a lot of it away to the Taliban. She gave it to Afghanistan.

"What these people have done to our country and maybe toughest of all is allowing millions of people to come into our country, many of them are criminals and they are destroying our country. The worst president, the worst vice president in the history of our country."

Just put Trumps closing statement into Chat GPT, asking if it made any sense...
It makes sense in the context of a political rant or an expression of partisan frustration, but it's not structured as a reasoned argument with specific facts or clear proposals for alternative actions. It's more about venting discontent and rallying like-minded individuals against the current leadership.

Very well said. its like his mind just goes to talking points and then randomly inserts them into something. Completely incoherent.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back