USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL It's a wonder all you Lefties aren't posting in all CAPITAL LETTERS in your replies.
You're better than this, Bono. All the discourse has been civil and you're cracking the sads about people disagreeing with you while also suggesting the LeFTiSts can't handle alternative views.

You're better than this, Bono. All the discourse has been civil and you're cracking the sads about people disagreeing with you while also suggesting the LeFTiSts can't handle alternative views.
Not really mate, I have been slammed for my views , even when saying I thought she won the debate.

And told to come up with Policies for everything to show why I think the way I do, but I don't see any of the posters showing policies on their side, just ranting that Trump is a lunatic.

Anyway Harris had a great night, it was all I was pretty much here to share.

I'm out.

LOL, I like Bono for his music, mostly from the 80's and early 90's.

Absolutely hate his preaching, but I can appreciate great Rock music.
Yep up to and including Zooropa they were awesome. I also like Pop. Become safe watered down pap ever since at a downward rate.

I actually dislike Bono's more sorta populist wishy washy liberalism he has done in the 2000s, in the 80s and early 90s he was more unfiltered and from the heart.

Probably that they would secure my Border, handle the Economy way better, and would put the nation first.

But hey you pick your things that matter to you and I will pick mine.
Probably that they would secure my Border - except Trump didn't. Trump directed the House GOP to vote against securing the borders.

Handle the Economy way better - Except Trump didn't. If I borrowed $1B tomorrow and never had to pay it back my business would be looking a whole lot better as well. Borrowing money to hand out tax cuts and tariffs are appalling economic policy.
Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 3.08.13 pm.png
And would put the nation first. - And how exactly did Trump do that? Trump put Trump first.

Yep up to and including Zooropa they were awesome. I also like Pop. Become safe watered down pap ever since at a downward rate.

I actually dislike Bono's more sorta populist wishy washy liberalism he has done in the 2000s, in the 80s and early 90s he was more unfiltered and from the heart.
I saw them with BB King and the Weddos in 1989, all for under $40.

Probably that they would secure my Border - except Trump didn't. Trump directed the House GOP to vote against securing the borders.

Handle the Economy way better - Except Trump didn't. If I borrowed $1B tomorrow and never had to pay it back my business would be looking a whole lot better as well. Borrowing money to hand out tax cuts and tariffs are appalling economic policy.
View attachment 2107634
And would put the nation first. - And how exactly did Trump do that? Trump put Trump first.

You forget that he was President for 4 years where the Border was more secure then what the Democrats have turned it into, so he has a record of securing the border.

I saw them with BB King and the Weddos in 1989, all for under $40.
Nice, was that at Rod Laver (or the tennis centre as it was then)?

I saw them 2010 and 2019 (joshua tree anniversary tour, 2 years late), both great. They can still put on a show, but the amount of worthwhile music they have made from 2000 onwards would maybe fill a 10 track album at best.

I saw them 2010 and 2019 (joshua tree anniversary tour, 2 years late), both great. They can still put on a show, but the amount of worthwhile music they have made from 2000 onwards would maybe fill a 10 track album at best.
Memorial Drive, second night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny joke when Swift had to cancel a show over terror threats

"ISIS are about to learn what a radically unstable group of followers are capable of when you upset their leader"

Swifty involved has decided it, Harris will win. As laughable as US politics was before a pop star endorsement is bigger than any policy or goal for the country. What a shit hole
Ted Nugent is mad. So MAD!!!

Why? I might if I was angry, I am pretty chill though.

Btw top 3 U2 albums?
For Mine.

The Joshua Tree
Actung Baby
Rattle and Hum

But that is the time when I became a huge fan of their music

No line on the Horizon and was great to.

And The Unforgettable Fire and Under a Blood Red Sky from their earlier stuff.

I've seen them 5 times, but sadly the cost of their last visit was way to much for me, having the need to travel and pay flight and accommodation go with it.

I would say a few more songs then that though.

There are some classic late music, 'Moment of Surrender', 'Every Breaking Wave' and one of my favourite U2 Songs 'Stuck in a Moment'

The continued Fact checking of him and not Harris, the way they led the questions to Harris on what Trump just said, all designed to help her out.
Do you really think Harris put out anything needing fact checking to the degree of they're executing babies after birth and immigrants are abducting and eating pets?

He got fact checked because his lies were incredible, batshit insane nonsense. I'm sure Harris spun some stuff, thats her job, but nothing even approached the level of objectively false insanity Trump provided a few times. Thats just a fact.

Do you really think Harris put out anything needing fact checking to the degree of they're executing babies after birth and immigrants are abducting and eating pets?

He got fact checked because his lies were incredible, batshit insane nonsense. I'm sure Harris spun some stuff, thats her job, but nothing even approached the level of objectively false insanity Trump provided a few times. Thats just a fact.
There was a lot of things she said that Trump said/did in the Past that have been proven to be false, but a lot of progressives will never acknowledge it anyway.

Anyway I still think she did a very good job tonight and won the debate.

Yep and many weren't fact checked in real time like this one.

Former President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the Central Park Five pleaded guilty to crimes, and that the five teenagers “badly hurt a person, killed a person” in the 1989 attack.

Facts First: These claims are false. The Central Park Five did not plead guilty, they were convicted by a jury at trial (that conviction has since been vacated). Also, the five teenagers were accused of raping a jogger – not of murder.

Five teenagers who were accused of raping a jogger in 1989 were pressured into giving false confessions. They were exonerated in 2002 when DNA evidence linked another person to the crime. The teenagers sued the city, and the case was settled in 2014.

A sixth teenager charged in the attack did plead guilty to robbery charges. His conviction was also overturned because there was no physical evidence connecting him to either the rape or the robbery, and because people who blamed the sixth teen later recanted.

Its a discussion forum, people will respond to your posts and may even disagree and offer counterpoints.

Shocking I know.
Great no u response there, pretty much my point exactly.

They should fact check both sides, and it has been shown she also lied tonight. Yes Trump lied , I am not saying he didn't.
OK, what did she lie about? I'm sure there are some in there, they just won't be to Trump's level.

I thought the moderators did as well as possible by focusing on the big/obvious lies. If they fact checked absolutely everything the debate would go for 4 hours.

For Mine.

The Joshua Tree
Actung Baby
Rattle and Hum

But that is the time when I became a huge fan of their music

No line on the Horizon and was great to.

And The Unforgettable Fire and Under a Blood Red Sky from their earlier stuff.
No line is the best of the post 2000s era in hindsight (aside from the track 5-7 run, you know the one).

My list is
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Unforgettable Fire
Joshua Tree
War
Boy
Pop
October

I don't really consider Rattle and Hum a proper album due to its mix of live and studio recordings. A lot of great songs on it though, and some pointless covers. I have always been partial to Heartland, and God Part II almost points the way to Acthung Baby.

Not really mate, I have been slammed for my views , even when saying I thought she won the debate.

And told to come up with Policies for everything to show why I think the way I do, but I don't see any of the posters showing policies on their side, just ranting that Trump is a lunatic.

Anyway Harris had a great night, it was all I was pretty much here to share.

I'm out.

Anyway I still think she did a very good job tonight and won the debate.

Great no u response there, pretty much my point exactly.
Could you please list Harris' lies?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back