USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. What a effing clown.

'Donald Trump has called for ABC to lose their broadcasting license after the way the network moderated last night’s TV debate. Saying the network took “a big hit last night”, Trump said “They have to be licensed to do it. They ought to take away their license for the way they did that. I think they lost a lot of credibility.”

He told viewers of Fox and Friends that he had polls showing he had won the debate “by 80-20, 90, we we have one here, 92 to seven. And I sort of believe that’s right”. Trump did not name the polls.

He continued his attack on ABC, saying “From the standpoint of ABC, they’re the most dishonest, in my opinion, the most dishonest news organization, and that’s saying a lot, because they’re all essentially really dishonest.” '
Guardian live blog

Lol. What a effing clown.

'Donald Trump has called for ABC to lose their broadcasting license after the way the network moderated last night’s TV debate. Saying the network took “a big hit last night”, Trump said “They have to be licensed to do it. They ought to take away their license for the way they did that. I think they lost a lot of credibility.”

He told viewers of Fox and Friends that he had polls showing he had won the debate “by 80-20, 90, we we have one here, 92 to seven. And I sort of believe that’s right”. Trump did not name the polls.

He continued his attack on ABC, saying “From the standpoint of ABC, they’re the most dishonest, in my opinion, the most dishonest news organization, and that’s saying a lot, because they’re all essentially really dishonest.” '
Guardian live blog

I won the debate, but everyone involved with it needs to be fired just because.

He wasn't underprepared, I'm pretty sure his team would have told him to not act like a ****wit. That's on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time
Inflation eased again in August, cementing expectations that the Federal Reserve is set to cut interest rates next week for the first time since the pandemic’s early days.
Data released Wednesday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed prices climbed 2.5 percent in the 12 months ending in August. That was a noticeable improvement over the 2.9 percent notched in July, in part because of falling gas prices. Prices also climbed 0.2 percent over the previous month.

This may upset DonOld , particularly if feds drop intrest rates before election, claims of o
Election interference

It is hard to gauge if he is winning or not.....

Mainly because I dont understand the Trump voter.

If this was in Aus or any other country, it would be listed as a comedy show, not news.
The trump voter is motivated by emotion and what they feel aligned to rather than to any objective reality. Therefore this debate will not lose their vote.

There are morons in America who will believe his bs if it is not live fact checked.
Will they believe the fact checker? Or call it biased/ incomplete/ inaccurate?

The trump voter is motivated by emotion and what they feel aligned to rather than to any objective reality. Therefore this debate will not lose their vote.
This is correct

Important thing is how the debate lands with the undecideds

Any even more importantly how little moments of the debate that get snipped out of the full two hour event and circulated endlessly on social media land with undecideds

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back