USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

That wasn’t a debate, it was a 3 vs 1 tag team effort. Trump didn’t perform terribly, but when you’ve got biased liberals fact checking you (didn’t see Kamala fact checked for any of her countless lies), it’s a pretty hard environment to be in.

Kamala hasn’t released any policy because she doesn’t have any plain and simple. She’s overseen unsustainable immigration levels, paraded war and been 2IC to the worst inflation levels in the western world in most of our lifetimes.

Trump wants to end the war in Ukraine which has been an abject failure for the West, the countless billions spent there is crazy. I get and agree Putin is a scumbag but still there’s been no talk about peace or negotiation, Boris Johnson amongst others sabotaged those plans. Trump wants to cut illegal immigration, which is well overdue. And wants to bring down inflation. These are all good things, the world needs these all to take us away from the brink of WW3.

Kamala has no policies yet because it’s Trump is the supposed boogy man, people can’t stand him. I see him as someone offering a plan, whilst flawed, there’s something to work with.
How do you feel about Trump being so easily baited by things like comments on his rally sizes? How do you expect him to be able to negotiate with world leaders if all they have to do is say “Your crowds are small” and he’ll completely melt down?

I have three girls, 7, 5 and 2. The 7 and 5 year olds adore her.

I'm slowly getting them into 90's Hip Hop and RnB, but it's a process.
My education of the kids is getting them into rock as well as pop and kids songs. I think I'm doing a good job.

Joe and Kamala shut down refineries, aka cut the supply of oil and gas because of the Green New Deal.

Cut the supply, Inelastic demand - basic economics. COVID was the excuse.
Which refineries?

Seems to me that Harris is marked against a higher standard than Trump on the economy especially by the media. Why is this? I am yet to hear anything of substance from DonOld as to what his plans for the economy are. Plus he just pulls numbers out of thin air to make himself look good and his opponents look bad.

Democrats are held to a different standard. They're expected to behave like adults, not lie, not break laws, not be racist etc etc.

It's like how people try to equivocate Harris spinning things the way all politicians do, where they're not outright lying, they're sugar coating, or using very specific words like she did regarding US troops in active combat zones that is 'technically' true but also misleading, with what Trump does.

Meanwhile Trump just outright lies. Dozens of times. Hundreds of times. Thousands of times. He lies about his lies.

That wasn’t a debate, it was a 3 vs 1 tag team effort. Trump didn’t perform terribly, but when you’ve got biased liberals fact checking you (didn’t see Kamala fact checked for any of her countless lies), it’s a pretty hard environment to be in.

Kamala hasn’t released any policy because she doesn’t have any plain and simple. She’s overseen unsustainable immigration levels, paraded war and been 2IC to the worst inflation levels in the western world in most of our lifetimes.

Trump wants to end the war in Ukraine which has been an abject failure for the West, the countless billions spent there is crazy. I get and agree Putin is a scumbag but still there’s been no talk about peace or negotiation, Boris Johnson amongst others sabotaged those plans. Trump wants to cut illegal immigration, which is well overdue. And wants to bring down inflation. These are all good things, the world needs these all to take us away from the brink of WW3.

Kamala has no policies yet because it’s Trump is the supposed boogy man, people can’t stand him. I see him as someone offering a plan, whilst flawed, there’s something to work with.

oh my.....ye na......

Ooh a new bot!

It's also a comment on how hard it is to vote in the US.

Voting on a Tuesday? WTF???
Lack of infrastructure that means long lines to vote.
Vastly different rules in different states and Counties.
No Federal organisation.
No preferential voting.
Almost the worst system imaginable. Some might say by design too.

Everything about the US voting system benefits the Republicans AFAIK. The Dems have to be significant better just to stay ahead of the shitty electoral system.

Everything about the US voting system benefits the Republicans AFAIK. The Dems have to be significant better just to stay ahead of the shitty electoral system.
I think the stat is that because of the electoral college you can technically win the election with only 23% of the popular vote.

Imagine creating a system where the president can be a person that doesn’t represent 77% of the population. Insane.

Joe and Kamala shut down refineries, aka cut the supply of oil and gas because of the Green New Deal.

How come prices were higher in 2010-2015 and the actual peak was in 2008?

You do know we buy our refined petroleum from Singapore, don't you?

How did they cause that?
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Democrats are held to a different standard. They're expected to behave like adults, not lie, not break laws, not be racist etc etc.

It's like how people try to equivocate Harris spinning things the way all politicians do, where they're not outright lying, they're sugar coating, or using very specific words like she did regarding US troops in active combat zones that is 'technically' true but also misleading, with what Trump does.

Meanwhile Trump just outright lies. Dozens of times. Hundreds of times. Thousands of times. He lies about his lies.

Kamala doesn’t lie, she tells the truth every time. She’s a rolemodel citizen.

Didn’t see the moderators fact check her on Projecf 2025, which Trump disavowed.

Didn’t see the moderators fact check her on falsely insinuating that the 2017 tax cuts approved by the Trump administration disproportionately benefited America’s billionaires and corporations. Data produced by the IRS has shown that “on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent.

Trump, Harris told Americans on Tuesday night, will sign a national abortion ban and hire a national “abortion … monitor that would be monitoring your pregnancies, your miscarriages” if he is elected. That’s beyond a lie.

What about Kamala’s flip flop stance on fracking.

Where are the ABC fact checkers. Rules for Trump but not thee

Didn’t see the moderators fact check her on Projecf 2025, which Trump disavowed.

Didn’t see the moderators fact check her on falsely insinuating that the 2017 tax cuts approved by the Trump administration disproportionately benefited America’s billionaires and corporations. Data produced by the IRS has shown that “on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent.

Trump, Harris told Americans on Tuesday night, will sign a national abortion ban and hire a national “abortion … monitor that would be monitoring your pregnancies, your miscarriages” if he is elected. That’s beyond a lie.

answer the question from Chief -#7,528

Anyone seen FireKrakouer around? Did he get to catch up on the debate post work. Still hanging for his endorsement. Some say it will be bigger than Taylor swifts.
I have a concept of a plan of who I will endorse... stand by m8.

Now do Trumps' lies. Start with the immigrants eating dogs and cats 🤣

How do you feel about Trump being so easily baited by things like comments on his rally sizes? How do you expect him to be able to negotiate with world leaders if all they have to do is say “Your crowds are small” and he’ll completely melt down?

Putin never invaded Ukraine under Trump.
Hamas never parachuted into Israel.
North Korea calmed down its missiles
The Taliban didn’t seize control under Trump.

All under the watchful eye of the Democrat party. Formally the party of peace, now more pro war then traditionalist republicans who used to be all in for War.

All under Joe and Kamala’s watch. We need a Trump like figure in Australia, this country is heading down a tragic path.The swamp here needs to be drained. Albos trying (some good, some awful) but he inherited a hot mess from 3 disgraceful do nothing Lib governments.

Swift just said in a speech at the VMAs that if eligible to make sure you register to vote. Didn't mention her preference or anything like that, just to make sure you register. Will be interesting to see if it has any impact

When did the Green New Deal get passed into law?

I must have missed that one.

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Swift just said in a speech at the VMAs that if eligible to make sure you register to vote. Didn't mention her preference or anything like that, just to make sure you register. Will be interesting to see if it has any impact
I read somewhere, over 300,000 since she endorsed Harris......

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back