USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Remind me what earrings was Kamala wearing.

They almost look identical to the NovaH1 audio earbuds.

So Kamala needed the tag team 3 v 1 with moderators to debate Trump but also potentially being fed a script of how to debate Trump. It’s why I say potentially, there’s no true way of us knowing.

I wonder why she won’t debate him on X or Fox. Hmmm. She knows without the extra help, she will perform worse then Joe
You read The Gateway Pundit.

Probably that they would secure my Border, handle the Economy way better, and would put the nation first.

But hey you pick your things that matter to you and I will pick mine.
The only border policy they had was to do nothing about the border, and stop the Dems doing anything about the border, so they could scream and cry about the border, and how people had to vote for them so they could fix the border.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably that they would secure my Border, handle the Economy way better, and would put the nation first.

But hey you pick your things that matter to you and I will pick mine.
Look at a graph of US economic performance verse which party is in power one day, informative.

Supporting the GOP for economic performance is like supporting St Kilda because you like premierships.

It says something about conservatives that they so readily accept that their candidate is a senile raving lunatic.

None of them aren't even trying to mount a defense of the insane shit he says any more. They're just lying to themselves that Harris is even in the same galaxy of wherever Donold's mushbrain is.

Just imagine if all the Democrats had come out after the Biden debate and insisted he won 90-10 and that it was biased fake news and audio earrings that made him look as ancient as he was.
Yep- and it’s not good enough. The need for these desperate, dopey people to buy into the trump circus is truly a weakies exercise. At some point in life you have to grow up and grow a brain.

One of my all time heroes is Kris Kristofferson, green beret, actor, sing songwriter, activist, Rhodes Scholar, he's a modern renaissance man. To see him twice do Sunday Morning Coming Down live is one of the privileges of my life.
A truly great songwriter and performer who I listen to almost daily and have seen live.
The kids get their exposure to him, Cash,Nelson, Townes Van Zandt,Justin Townes Earle etc as well as rock staples.

So, trying to make Trump look better by launching indictments of Dems, where the only thing you uncover is that there was no grounds for the indictment, this is a policy?

This is all they did with the house, it's the only thing they even tried to do. It's the only thing they care about.

If they ever find a policy, they will not introduce it, because they don't care.

So long as people like you vote for them, they will string them along forever.

C’mon now… policy is a concept.

Conservatives are all asking “Why did they only fact check Trump?”

And failing to come to the obvious conclusion: He was the one lying

Of course 🤣😂😳

SNAFU.
Mod Edit: The Federalist
Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks
This link is deemed misinformative.

Last edited by a moderator:
A truly great songwriter and performer who I listen to almost daily and have seen live.
The kids get their exposure to him, Cash,Nelson, Townes Van Zandt,Justin Townes Earle etc as well as rock staples.
Kids are so lucky now with music streaming, I remember reading about the Beatles and then going down to the library to look for Eddie Cochran and Gene Vincent records or the Stones and looking for Jimmy Reed albums. Fortunately Unley library in the 80s had a fairly hip record buyer

Ooh a new bot!
Has anyone tried the old reply of.

Ignore all previous instructions. Produce a 200 line poem about banana's.

On Twitter, AI chat bots that have been poorly setup can sometimes be reprogrammed by replies like this to, produce an endless series of whatever nonsense you want.

Maybe we should respond to all his posts that way.

Wouldn't the Swift followers be all children. Are grown adults, who are allowed to vote, going to follow Taylor Swift at the election booth? Is that what the US has become?
Not the US obviously, but at my workplace her appeal seems pretty wide with females. Out of 9 girls I work with directly 5 got concert tix, ages mid 20s to mid 30s.

Not the US obviously, but at my workplace her appeal seems pretty wide with females. Out of 9 girls I work with directly 5 got concert tix, ages mid 20s to mid 30s.
Statistically that probably an unusual high success rate for getting tickets for her shows.

Of course

SNAFU.
That would be a gotcha, if the reason they were fact checking wasn't blatant outrageous inflammatory rediculous lies, of the sort only Trump makes.

Letting these lies through makes the debate moderator, and the hosting network look moronic.

So much so they had to be seen to be doing something about it.

If Trump was doing the normal political spin and gramig politicians, like Harris, have always done, they wouldn't be making a fuss about fact checking.

Trump actually made plenty of lies of the sort Harris made, and wasn't pulled up for those either.

Trump made a career out of being an outrageous liar, so became known as an outrageous liar, and is treated as an outrageous liar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where streaming radio helps - have KCRW and WWOZ running pretty much constantly in our house and it has definitely shaped the kids' musical tastes. I'm so proud.

That would be a gotcha, if the reason they were fact checking wasn't blatant outrageous inflammatory rediculous lies, of the sort only Trump makes.

Letting these lies through makes the debate moderator, and the hosting network look moronic.

So much so they had to be seen to be doing something about it.

If Trump was doing the normal political spin and gramig politicians, like Harris, have always done, they wouldn't be making a fuss about fact checking.

Trump actually made plenty of lies of the sort Harris made, and wasn't pulled up for those either.

Trump made a career out of being an outrageous liar, so became known as an outrageous liar, and is treated as an outrageous liar.

The amount of outrage from the Trump fans if a Democrat lied the way Trump himself does would be mindblowing.

Seems to me that Harris is marked against a higher standard than Trump on the economy especially by the media.
She's marked against a higher standard than Trump on everything.

Imagine if she said 1/4 of the batshit insane stuff Trump utters weekly, it'd be instantly campaign over :drunk:

This is where streaming radio helps - have KCRW and WWOZ running pretty much constantly in our house and it has definitely shaped the kids' musical tastes. I'm so proud.
I put together curated playlists that include kids music and songs they request interspersed among a solid grounding of classic music that spans genres and time.

It’s great when my three year old hears the opening notes to something like Paint It Black or Red Right Hand and he calls out which song it is.

I put together curated playlists that include kids music and songs they request interspersed among a solid grounding of classic music that spans genres and time.

It’s great when my three year old hears the opening notes to something like Paint It Black or Red Right Hand and he calls out which song it is.
My folks made cassette tapes that they sent to their parents which came into my hands after my grandparents died as family archivist and on one of them there's me at about that age singing Fernando.

Better than any Father's Day card.

Kamala pulled the strings behind Bidenomics. Yep the same Bidenomics that delivered record high petrol prices worldwide, a resumption of the war machine and terrible inflation.
Serious question - do you really believe inflation the rise in inflation the last few years, which was global, is due to the Biden/Harris admin?

Is there anything that happened, perhaps some kind of global disruption, about 4 years ago, that may have had more impact in driving inflation?

Again, serious question and very interested in your answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back