USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

How many votes did Kamala get in the primaries.

Biden got 14 million. Nobody wanted her there. She was the joke of the dems. Biden has 14 million votes now sits on a beach. Yet the person with no votes is a better leader for America and the World then Trump.

Kamala 2IC'd rampant border failures, the Southern border collapsed in Texas just look at El Paso, etc. Rampant inflation, record world high gas prices. Ukraine war (putin invaded under her watch), Afghanistan mess, Nord stream 2, dozens more stuff

She was in the administration that failed Americans and in turn the world.

The hatred for Trump is crazy. She has proven she is beyond incompetent.

Trump doesn't have any of those marks to his name. His not perfect but his reign was much better then the Biden disaster show.
Who gives a flying **** about the primaries?

The Dems changed horses and she’s now the presidential candidate.

Your salty tears are delicious.

Ending the war in ukraine is a terrible thing if it gives ukraine to russia. Trump wouldnt even say he wants ukraine to win when asked. I mean what is wrong with you? Are you advocating for brtual dictators to take over the world? To have societieis effectively imprisoned and lose all their rights like in china? And lose all their wealth like in russia?
✔️ Whilst many nations benefit from the investments America make in global security and prosperity, none benefit more than the United States.

A nation’s standard of living (for its citizens) comes from it’s GDP, which is driven by export income. American companies rely on international stability.

Last edited:
How many votes do you think she’s worth? lol

Swift is an artist with a following that is the closest thing I've seen to modern day Beatlemania. Imagine someone with that pull with their fans saying they'll vote for Kamala Harris? I suspect the election was a done deal even with Biden, too many people hate Trump and saner Republicans will not vote, but this endorsement has slammed the door shut imo.
I’m going to have to admit you were about the Swift endorsement

I just heard that 300,000 people followed the link on her post to voter registration sites

300,000!

Some states were won last election by less that 10K votes

Biden got 14 million. Nobody wanted her there. She was the joke of the dems. Biden has 14 million votes now sits on a beach. Yet the person with no votes is a better leader for America and the World then Trump.

Kamala 2IC'd rampant border failures, the Southern border collapsed in Texas just look at El Paso, etc. Rampant inflation, record world high gas prices. Ukraine war (putin invaded under her watch), Afghanistan mess, Nord stream 2, dozens more stuff

Trump doesn't have any of those marks to his name. His not perfect but his reign was much better then the Biden disaster show.
Oh ****, ok, this homo-sapien long term Bigfooty poster we all know and love has convinced me!!!!!!!!!
IM VOTING FOR TRANS ILLEGAL ALIEN CAT EATING HAITIAN CONCEPTS!

Last edited:
Godammit I’ll take The Nuge on lead guitar though.

MV5BOTEzZDljZGItNzMzMi00ZjRiLWI3OGQtYTg4NTVmYzk5Y2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc0NzI3MDQ@._V1_.jpg

Just watching his spin room footage and it’s next level dementia!
He enters and just starts spouting numbers, “we have the best numbers, 90%, 60% 70% 71% 84%” randomly to nobody in particular, no questions, no interviewers, just a tired, ragged old felon, sinking into the depths of his own miserable reality and no one gives one flying ****!
SENSATIONAL❤️🤌🏻

My folks made cassette tapes that they sent to their parents which came into my hands after my grandparents died as family archivist and on one of them there's me at about that age singing Fernando.
Tell me, on those tapes, can you hear the drums?

Just watching his spin room footage and it’s next level dementia!
He enters and just starts spouting numbers, “we have the best numbers, 90%, 60% 70% 71% 84%” randomly to nobody in particular, no questions, no interviewers, just a tired, ragged old felon, sinking into the depths of his own miserable reality and no one gives one flying ****!
SENSATIONAL🤌🏻

The man is mentally decrepit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The man is mentally decrepit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A malignant narcissist sociopath who seems to be on a frontotemporal dementia journey.......

In any other country, he would not be running for office.

His family and wife are a disgrace. This is a form of elder abuse.

Trumps Covid response led to the death of millions of Americans. He has blood on his hands. That’s what failing America looks like.

He was aware enough that trying to rip her arm off and do his domination thing would be very very bad to do to a female. So rather than trust himself he tried to avoid it. She stalked him and he didn't know how to handle it.

Just a giant orange toddler with no emotional control.
Hah, I was thinking about that move he used to do. I remember that first meeting with Trudeau. LOL I don't think he's tried it in many years.

Wouldn't the Swift followers be all children. Are grown adults, who are allowed to vote, going to follow Taylor Swift at the election booth? Is that what the US has become?

You don’t think a 35 year old woman popstar who has been famous for near on 20 years has fans over the age of 18?

The concept of linking from a pop stars website to a voting website is quite scary. I kind of understand first time voters and young people but one would hope it is limited to them.

FYI. The reason Hulk Hogan, Dick Cheney, De Niro etc etc didnt pique my curiosity is that anyone that would follow them needs certification. I thought that would be a given. Now, and after looking further into it, Taylor Swift is obviously a Phenomenon not seen before.

You’ve had musicians and those who appeal to the younger crowd endorsing candidates for at last as far back as I can remember.

None of them were as big as Taylor swift however. I remember a whole heap of musicians celebs like green day endorsed the dems in 2004, didn’t do much good.

Having been anti-Trump since 2016, I still can't believe he mentioned Haitians eating cats and dogs. Haitians are legal immigrants and invited to settle in Springfield due to a shortage of labour. No other word but racist.

Back to the debate... .

Former President Donald Trump delivered more than 30 false claims during Tuesday’s presidential debate against Vice President Kamala Harris, CNN’s preliminary count found – as he did during his June debate against President Joe Biden.

Trump again delivered a staggering quantity and variety of false claims, some of which were egregious lies about topics including abortion, immigration and the economy.

Harris was far more accurate than Trump; CNN’s preliminary count found just one false claim from the vice president, though she also added some claims that were misleading or lacking in key context.

Harris's misleading statement was about fracking:
Harris said in the 2020 vice presidential debate: “Joe Biden will not end fracking”; “I will repeat, and the American people know, that Joe Biden will not ban fracking.”

I really don't want to watch it again but what did Trump say about wind, climate change and deserts. I sort of got lost in what he was saying.

He really blew this, all he had to do was concentrate on economy, less exaggerating on immigration and he would have done much better. But as usual, his ego gets in the way. Harris and her advisors even gave him a heads up what they were going to do.

Harris has still got a lot of work to do drilling down on her economic policies especially to win over more voters.

For Kamala to get close to a false trump claim it would have taken her going on about Vance having sex with a couch, and for her to then yell at the moderators fact checking it as being false.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back