USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the functioning or western "democracies" like this;
  1. I essentially agree with Yanis Varoufakis that we are moving away from capitalism back to some form of feudalism.
  2. The right has descended into a populist pack of grifters who will do whatever the feudalists tell them to do as long as they get paid. Trump is the ultimate grifter - he does not care one bit about America or politics - he just wants to get paid. He would sell the desk in the Oval Office or the constitution itself if he could.
  3. The right use endless culture wars and fear not because they believe in it - they don't care. They do it because it works. Trump does not give a shit about immigrants - they serve the drinks at his endless soiree's and change his nappies. And every now and then he marries one.
  4. The feudalists for the most part own the media so the right gets unlimited promotion and support.
  5. There are huge chunks of the electorate who can perfectly coexist with the feudalists and there is almost no conflict between the groups, for example, white nationalists, the religious right, anyone who wants to commit a genocide without consequences, ......
  6. The administrative arm of government has been reduced to "unelected officials" only responsible for actual administration.
  7. The judiciary is not far behind sadly, particularly in the USA and Israel.
  8. For some reason, and entirely against their own interests, people vote for this 🤷‍♂️
Great post mate. Particularly liked the bolded.

Ketamine Karen is probably also high when he sprouts this dangerous stuff.

As Fromm predicted, the most at risk of going insane in the future were the richest and those who can barely afford to survive.

For the richest, money becomes their entire experience, distancing them from authentic human interactions. The poorest, because their entire existence becomes a battle to acquire the mean of survival in a world of abundance.

Musk is desperate for validation and seems fine to take it from white nationalists if that’s what it takes.
I just want to say how lovely it is that I click on the Trump thread on BF expecting all sorts of dismayingly moronic discussion, and I see someone quoting Fromm.

It's not an assassination attempt when the would be assassin doesn't actually fire his gun.

Disagree I think the reported actions (hiding in bushes with a rifle with sights) it’s a reasonable assumption that this is an assassination attempt. Might not be the specific criminal charge

Disagree I think the reported actions (hiding in bushes with a rifle with sights) it’s a reasonable assumption that this is an assassination attempt. Might not be the specific criminal charge
So a concept of an assassination then?

The deep state trying their best to avoid the inevitable Trump win. Two assassination attempts now. Will they kick off WW3 in Russia to avoid an election. Makes sense.

Trumps about to end the military industrial complexes racket in Ukraine and turn off the tap there. If you look who this attempted shooter was you’ll see his links to Azov.

Oh and he happens to have a connection to Thomas Crooks. The first attempted shooter. There’s PayPal proof of transactions that have been sent.

The red wave is coming
The CIA after the second assassination attempt fails:

images - 2024-09-16T111846.407.jpeg

Friendly reminder: just 3 more sleeps until FK's endorsement is announced.

Happy The Goldbergs GIF by TV Land

The deep state trying their best to avoid the inevitable Trump win. Two assassination attempts now. Will they kick off WW3 in Russia to avoid an election. Makes sense.

Trumps about to end the military industrial complexes racket in Ukraine and turn off the tap there. If you look who this attempted shooter was you’ll see his links to Azov.

Oh and he happens to have a connection to Thomas Crooks. The first attempted shooter. There’s PayPal proof of transactions that have been sent.

The red wave is coming
The only source of proof for the transactions between Crooks and Routh come from a website ranting about the Rothchilds, which tells you everything you need to know.

Also, there is a version of the article from 1 September that does not mention Ryan Routh and then a version from yesterday in which it does.

Which probably tells you everything else there is to know. And if you're not cluey enough to figure it out, whoever is behind the site just made it up.

September 1 version

September 16 version

The red wave is coming
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After July's incident, there was about 20 pages added between 8am to 8pm.

Today, about 3-4 pages added from 8am to 8pm, which is around the daily average, and less activity than the aftermath of his abysmal debate performance.

And a lot of commentary is still about "eating dogs/pets", Taylor Swift endorsement, etc.

Failed to shift the narrative.

giphy.gif
Even his assassination attempts are low energy now.

Even his assassination attempts are low energy now.
I believe this has been staged. Trump flailing after debate, numbers are down so lets have another assassination attempt.

Routh has a son, was promised to set his son up for life if he peeks through a fence with a gun.

Trump unharmed, share price momentarily up, more fund raising.

The End.

Latest polling in Pennsylvania is encouraging for Harris.

I find polling interesting.

I have been polled a couple of times (in the time of phones in the home) and lied every time.

The two areas that I find interesting is that white males not voting for Harris and and how many really believe Trump is better on the economy.

I find polling interesting.

I have been polled a couple of times (in the time of phones in the home) and lied every time.

The two areas that I find interesting is that white males not voting for Harris and and how many really believe Trump is better on the economy.
inflation went nuts a few years ago around the world .. The world economy was stuffed during covid and post covid with russia invading Ukraine . The supply chain from Asia forced shipping prices crazy . People remember the latest inflation , although is under 3 % in the usa after being 9 %. people have short memories. It was a relief Biden didnt tweet every few hours.

inflation went nuts a few years ago around the world .. The world economy was stuffed during covid and post covid with russia invading Ukraine . The supply chain from Asia forced shipping prices crazy . People remember the latest inflation , although is under 3 % in the usa after being 9 %. people have short memories. It was a relief Biden didnt tweet every few hours.
MAGA think Daddy Trump will make all the bad things go away.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back