USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, the US and NATO over a decade created the conditions where Putin was goaded into invading Ukraine.
If you are interested in finding out how and why, I can point you in the right direction to find out.

You can, but I dislike US foreign policy as much as anyone but I still think it was only Putin who made Putin do what he did.

One can think the US cause terrible things while also acknowledging Russia do as well. They aren’t contradicting arguments.

He got away with Georgia and Crimea previously so just expected to waltz into Ukraine.

False. Prior to being selected as VP candidate, Timmy and Shapiro shared the same view of Israel and the war in Gaza.
Citation needed.

There is no need to run interference for anti semitic behaviour m8. I'll let a lot of things by you slide, but will always call out bigotry!
Like you had any idea Shapiro was even jewish, actually scratch that, that he even existed before your right wing bubble provided the appropriate talking points :tearsofjoy:

But sure m8, a jewish candidate not being selected for literally any position = antisemitism. Never knew you were so woke!

The rise of Hitler in 1933 wasnt about Stalinist Communists not getting out to vote - it was a direct result of the policies of the Allies and the effect reparations had on the German people

The rise in inflation, the disenfranchisement of the people in the Weimar Republic and the rise of a charismatic speaker who blamed the Jews and the current regime - where have I heard this before? - and managed to use peoples disaffection to gain sheeple

I see strong similarities in the Rise of Hitler and the Rise of Trump - even down to the language
Your comparing Germany under the Weimar republic to the US under Obama?

Interest rates, not high. Unemployment, not high.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your comparing Germany under the Weimar republic to the US under Obama?

Interest rates, not high. Unemployment, not high.

No. Pies is though. I am arguing that Drumpf is escalating the rhetoric and language in similar ways to Hitler

I also add in further posts why I think this

Hitlers original plan was to deport the Jews, then they came up with another, final solution.

So deporting 20 million immigrants how can it be done? Going to have immigrant hunters terrorising people for hiding them in a basement? Then realise it’s all too hard to deport so come up with their own “final” solution?
Hitler's problem was there was no country to deport the Jews to.
He warned the English and Americans if you don't want them I will handle the problem.

America has countries to deport illegal immigrants to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a generous description. He's a Trump-simping f***wit.

Many of us suspected he was a f***wit before he took over twitter, and in the time since, he has proven it beyond doubt.
I assumed he must be smart because of Tesla/Space X, but I don’t think so anymore. He’s just a great entrepreneur but shallow person.

I guess it’s because he’s super busy but I’ve never even seen him flesh out a thought that wasn’t just a GOP talking point fed to him by mass media. Intelligent people are usually able to synthesise information but it’s just ‘wow’ and reposts of far-right nonsense.

False. Prior to being selected as VP candidate, Timmy and Shapiro shared the same view of Israel and the war in Gaza.

There is no need to run interference for anti semitic behaviour m8. I'll let a lot of things by you slide, but will always call out bigotry!

Trump was going to offer them a monorail... but that's more of a Shelbyville idea.

Roughly how many times have you driven drunk, Mr Gumble?

View attachment 2121419

RCP still has Harris winning the states she needs for 270.
Margins way too thin to trust.

Biden under-performed a lot swing state polls last time round ie. had polling leads of 4 or 5%, ended up winning by 1ish%. Trump still favourite for mine despite the slim lead most bookies have Harris in.

Not interested in Germany, this thread is about Harris/Trump Presidential election.

The following steps must be completed for an amendment proposed by Congress to be added to the United States Constitution.

Step 1. Passage by Congress. Proposed amendment language must be approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses.

Step 2. Notification of the states. The national archivist sends notification and materials to the governor of each state.

Step 3. Ratification by three-fourths of the states. Ratification of the amendment language adopted by Congress is an up-or-down vote in each legislative chamber. A state legislature cannot change the language. If it does, its ratification is invalid. A governor’s signature on the ratification bill or resolution is not necessary.

More than 11,000 amendments to the Constitution of the United States have been proposed, but only 27 have been ratified. The first 10 amendments, known as the Bill of Rights, were ratified in 1791
A constitution is only meaningful in a country where the government sees itself bound by it, and where the judiciary is both independent and has authority.

Undermine those things and the constitution becomes a bit of paper.

You make it sound like they need to change the constitution to do whatever they want? They have a supreme court that will rubber stamp whatever they want, constitution be damned. Then what happens?
Well here is hoping that Harris gets in and increases SCJ and or limits terms.

I assumed he must be smart because of Tesla/Space X, but I don’t think so anymore. He’s just a great entrepreneur but shallow person.

I guess it’s because he’s super busy but I’ve never even seen him flesh out a thought that wasn’t just a GOP talking point fed to him by mass media. Intelligent people are usually able to synthesise information but it’s just ‘wow’ and reposts of far-right nonsense.
Making one of the worst deals of all time would indicate he isn't much of an entrepreneur.

Most companies he runs seem to have full time staff who's job it is to stop him doing stupid things.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back