USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s just rambling like a lunatic now, why is anyone even listening? He’s going to lose this election quite comfortably.

The real American public has no appetite of this rubbish anymore. We’ll see on Nov 6, but I’m telling you now Harris will win quite easily. The female and the independent vote has muchos weight, and both can’t stand this putz.

The real American public has no appetite of this rubbish anymore. We’ll see on Nov 6, but I’m telling you now Harris will win quite easily. The female and the independent vote has muchos weight, and both can’t stand this putz.
I think it is more likely but I'm not counting on anything yet

While 538 is a good site it must be remembered it uses averages so it also includes the batshit Trump x 10% polls which ( I feel ) skew the result

It will be interesting how Biden-Harris approach the North Carolina floods and how they get their message out

With Harris having a miniscule poll lead a misstep here could see NC vote Trump
Without any supporting evidence, i'd imagine that the devastation will be worse in rural areas rather than built up areas.

Rural areas tend to go GOP, urban for the Dems. So this could help the Dems?

Guess will have to wait for the people in the know to opinion.

Without any supporting evidence, i'd imagine that the devastation will be worse in rural areas rather than built up areas.

93 deaths so far, really bad devastation, biden will want to go but not waste valuable resources for his visit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

93 deaths so far, really bad devastation, biden will want to go but not waste valuable resources for his visit.

Trump will throw a few rolls of paper towel from his helicopter, which he probably purchased off Epsteins estate.

Asheville is decently blue.

Should still be hammering that Donold thinks its all a hoax and nothing to worry about.

Insurance must be nigh-impossible to buy anywhere near the Gulf Coast these days which goes to a cost of living issue.

And just to further highlight how stupid this all is - their most climate-sensitive states (either by Hurricane activity or the Colorado River basin drying up,) are generally subject to the fastest population growth.

Meanwhile New England and around the Great Lakes are far less sensitive, yet see some of the lowest growth.

Who cares about a tax return. Oooo I’m Kamala here’s 10 years of tax returns. I’m Tim Tam here’s my tax return too. Such law abiding citizens.

Meanwhile Kamala leaves the border wide open and speeds up the destruction of America through her destructive policies. Yet she’s the good moral candidate.

Trumps a billionaire. His paying more tax then all of us put together in reality. Sure it might not be as much as his “legally” required to pay but at the same time I couldn’t care less. He still pays tax and a lot of it much more then you and me, so if you care so much why don’t you become a millionaire or billionaire, I’m sure you wouldn’t want 80% of your money to disappear like the radical dems want.

It’s why Bernie Sanders now says oh tax the billionaires because he became a millionaire and then realised he didn’t want to lose 80% of his money when before he said tax all millionaires.

Yes democracy is at stake. Our civil liberties are at stake this election. The Dems are right in saying that. Because if they win they’ll all be eroded and they’re telling you they’ll launch us into full WW3 and communism.

Who cares about a tax return. Oooo I’m Kamala here’s 10 years of tax returns. I’m Tim Tam here’s my tax return too. Such law abiding citizens.

Meanwhile Kamala leaves the border wide open and speeds up the destruction of America through her destructive policies. Yet she’s the good moral candidate.

Trumps a billionaire. His paying more tax then all of us put together in reality. Sure it might not be as much as his “legally” required to pay but at the same time I couldn’t care less. He still pays tax and a lot of it much more then you and me, so if you care so much why don’t you become a millionaire or billionaire, I’m sure you wouldn’t want 80% of your money to disappear like the radical dems want.

It’s why Bernie Sanders now says oh tax the billionaires because he became a millionaire and then realised he didn’t want to lose 80% of his money when before he said tax all millionaires.

Yes democracy is at stake. Our civil liberties are at stake this election. The Dems are right in saying that. Because if they win they’ll all be eroded and they’re telling you they’ll launch us into full WW3 and communism.
Get a load of this guy

"Democracy is at stake" shrieks the guy who wants to vote for the one that caused a riot trying to overturn the last election

"Democracy is at stake" he whimpers, choosing to ignore his preferred candidate leaning heavily on electoral officials to "find more votes for me"

Obviously mentally impaired or a troll

I dont think you know how Tax works

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back