USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The point was that you believe Trumps wants to end wars because "his said so himself (sic)".

Trump also said he would release his tax returns but never did so you can't believe anything "his said".
The tax return is amongst the simplest things to show at the very least, the ability to meet the bare minimum of transparency for the highest civic office in the country.

Yeah because sucking off Putins schlong and willing let him just take Ukraine, whilst praising leaders who are dictators who rule with an authoritarian fist in their countries, screams peace lover to me. Or basically making deals with the Taliban, and letting them take back Afghanistan.

By the way, those who actually know him and were THERE in person at the time. Have come out in the past, and spoke how Trump was so desperate to start a war with Iran, but he had to be talked out of it heaps.

Also what is Trumps “peaceful” resolution in the Middle East?

My favourite Trump peace moment is when he almost started a war with Iran after killing their top general and promising to bomb them to the stone age if they retaliated.....

Trump will support anything as long as there is a financial kickback for him, whether its via a scam, fraud, blackmail, corruption, doesn't matter as long as money comes the grifters way.

And if he does start a big war Trump supporters here will find a way to justify it.

It’s not like me or others who are further left think it’s great Biden is cheerleading a genocide.

Also what is Trumps “peaceful” resolution in the Middle East?
Withdrawal of troops and leaving minority ethnic groups to be slaughtered by terrorist organisations, moving the embassy to inflame hostilities, talking about electricity and sharks and the late great Hannibal Lecter, heaps of policies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Democracy is at stake" shrieks the guy who wants to vote for the one that caused a riot trying to overturn the last election

"Democracy is at stake" he whimpers, choosing to ignore his preferred candidate leaning heavily on electoral officials to "find more votes for me"

Obviously mentally impaired or a troll

Considering he sees commies everywhere, he must hide under his bed every time he sees your user name.

Withdrawal of troops and leaving minority ethnic groups to be slaughtered by terrorist organisations, moving the embassy to inflame hostilities, talking about electricity and sharks and the late great Hannibal Lecter, heaps of policies

I think he will go full pelt to war with Iran if he has an excuse to. He will use them apparently trying to assassinate him as an excuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back