USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump will throw a few rolls of paper towel from his helicopter, which he probably purchased off Epsteins estate.
IMG_2284.jpeg

Everyone needs a red hat to keep their prayers and thoughts somewhere

Not to mention Kamala on the world stage. What a train wreck that would be, imagine her and Airbus sitting in the chair together geez the bad guys would be very afraid of them. Ummmm not

Putin never invaded Ukraine under Trump. I wonder why. He did with sleepy Joe and cackling Kamala. Trump never antagonised or pissed off Russia, he let them be and let Ukraine be too.

The Taliban didn’t launch their full takeover until after Trump left office. He had a hold of them.

Israel-Hamas was simmering but it didn’t escalate to what it did now when Trump was in office.

Kamala installs no fear in anyone. She just says bombs away and prints countless dollars to fund the war machines. Meanwhile Trump doesn’t start wars, and talks about peace.

Putin, Orban, Bolsonaro, Xi they all feared Trump. Kamala and Tim Tam are push overs. Majorly. There won’t be an end to any of these wars. Instead will you and your kids go fight in WW3, because if you support the Dems and these wars, go fight in them. I for one support peace and don’t want to die for a foreign mercenary country I care nothing about.

Blame Nancy Pelosi for Jan 6 not Trump. Her party are the real enemies to world pe

Not to mention Kamala on the world stage. What a train wreck that would be, imagine her and Airbus sitting in the chair together geez the bad guys would be very afraid of them. Ummmm not

Putin never invaded Ukraine under Trump. I wonder why. He did with sleepy Joe and cackling Kamala. Trump never antagonised or pissed off Russia, he let them be and let Ukraine be too.

The Taliban didn’t launch their full takeover until after Trump left office. He had a hold of them.

Israel-Hamas was simmering but it didn’t escalate to what it did now when Trump was in office.

Kamala installs no fear in anyone. She just says bombs away and prints countless dollars to fund the war machines. Meanwhile Trump doesn’t start wars, and talks about peace.

Putin, Orban, Bolsonaro, Xi they all feared Trump. Kamala and Tim Tam are push overs. Majorly. There won’t be an end to any of these wars. Instead will you and your kids go fight in WW3, because if you support the Dems and these wars, go fight in them. I for one support peace and don’t want to die for a foreign mercenary country I care nothing about.

Blame Nancy Pelosi for Jan 6 not Trump. Her party are the real enemies to world peace
J6 wow be there it will be wild !
Good Grief !

View attachment 2127103

Everyone needs a red hat to keep their prayers and thoughts somewhere
I know my maga hat has have gotten me through some tough times... I got one of them giant novelty sized ones like Bryson Gray. The amount of compliments I get from wearing this badboy, it's insane m8.

images - 2024-09-30T202507.728.jpeg

Why is he using a boat?

I thought he could still the troubled waters prior to having a leisurely stroll the save the unfortunate
Doctor said he couldn’t get his bone spurs wet

Last edited:
Trump pays more in taxes than a number you could compute. The IRS released his figures a while ago.
Doing a bit more research on it. He actually paid nothing for many years due to a huge loss (fraud) being carried forward.

In 2017 he paid a total of $750….. That was actually pretty easy to compute despite your optimism.

Blame Nancy Pelosi for Jan 6 not Trump. Her party are the real enemies to world peace

Trump pays more in taxes than a number you could compute. The IRS released his figures a while ago.

This thread provides constant reminders of why Trump loves the uneducated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread provides constant reminders of why Trump loves the uneducated.

A certain group within Australia love to pull out the education card. They think because they read CNN, ABC, TheGuardian and listen to the View, QandA and MediaWatch (which is where they form the majority of their views from) that they are morally superior to everyday working fair dinkum people.

The sad reality is you can't use the education card on me. My Bcom degree from M_ University probably puts you to shame mr educated. Parents both uni educated too.

And I know your response. Education went to waste you will say. One step ahead as always I am

Education never ever defines a person. What they do with their lives, how they benefit and contribute to society does.

A certain group within Australia love to pull out the education card. They think because they read CNN, ABC, TheGuardian and listen to the View, QandA and MediaWatch (which is where they form the majority of their views from) that they are morally superior to everyday working fair dinkum people.

The sad reality is you can't use the education card on me. My Bcom degree from M_ University probably puts you to shame mr educated. Parents both uni educated too.

And I know your response. Education went to waste you will say. One step ahead as always I am

Education never ever defines a person. What they do with their lives, how they benefit and contribute to society does.

You literally just defined your education, and that of your parents.

Haha, I'm not going down the dick measuring track here, but let's just say what you've disclosed is not as impressive as you seem to think it is.

Though I will say most of the B.Coms that I know would never hold such superficial, cheerleader views of US politics, because even though many of them are right wing, they don't fall for the moronic rhetoric of the orange turd.

Haha, I'm not going down the dick measuring track here, but let's just say what you've disclosed is not as impressive as you seem to think it is.

Though I will say most of the B.Coms that I know would never hold such superficial, cheerleader views of US politics, because even though many of them are right wing, they don't fall for the moronic rhetoric of the orange turd.
nor spake breathless takes with such non-self-aware certainty and conviction. All without anything to back them up. Maybe some examples of Harris' negotiating history or anything else?

Perhaps then, do some actual research on how Trump has lived his life & what he’s contributed to society.

He has been a lying, cheating, thief his entire business career & his whole political platform is based on exploiting social divisions & punching down on the less fortunate.

I tend to find people who accuse others of moral superiority to be unsure of the morality of their own views, kinda like the homophobic closet case.

I know plenty of dumb campaigners who are educated.

Looks like I've found another.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back