USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing a bit more research on it. He actually paid nothing for many years due to a huge loss (fraud) being carried forward.

In 2017 he paid a total of $750….. That was actually pretty easy to compute despite your optimism.
So he paid about a days worth of my income tax then in2017.

good night sleeping GIF by Taylor Swift

Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has won the endorsement of Rudy Giuliani’s daughter, who declared: “I’ve been grieving the loss of my dad to [Donald] Trump. I cannot bear to lose our country to him too.”

Caroline Rose Giuliani was writing in Vanity Fair, where she lamented how her father, who was once the former president’s personal attorney and trusted adviser, became caught up in the “destructive trail” and chaos of the Trump administration and its aftermath.

“I’m unfortunately well suited to remind Americans of just how calamitous being associated with Trump can be, even for those who are convinced he’s on their side,” wrote Giuliani, a California-based film-maker and activist who has frequently taken issue with her father’s political positions.

“I am constantly asking myself how America is back here, even considering the possibility of electing Donald Trump again, after all of the damage he has caused, both in office and since. There are unmistakable reminders of Trump’s destructive trail all around us, and it has broken my heart to watch my dad become one of them.”

Rudy Giuliani, who became an immensely popular mayor of New York after guiding the city through the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001, paid a severe price for promoting Trump’s lies that his 2020 election defeat was fraudulent.

Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has won the endorsement of Rudy Giuliani’s daughter, who declared: “I’ve been grieving the loss of my dad to [Donald] Trump. I cannot bear to lose our country to him too.”

Caroline Rose Giuliani was writing in Vanity Fair, where she lamented how her father, who was once the former president’s personal attorney and trusted adviser, became caught up in the “destructive trail” and chaos of the Trump administration and its aftermath.

“I’m unfortunately well suited to remind Americans of just how calamitous being associated with Trump can be, even for those who are convinced he’s on their side,” wrote Giuliani, a California-based film-maker and activist who has frequently taken issue with her father’s political positions.

“I am constantly asking myself how America is back here, even considering the possibility of electing Donald Trump again, after all of the damage he has caused, both in office and since. There are unmistakable reminders of Trump’s destructive trail all around us, and it has broken my heart to watch my dad become one of them.”

Rudy Giuliani, who became an immensely popular mayor of New York after guiding the city through the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001, paid a severe price for promoting Trump’s lies that his 2020 election defeat was fraudulent.
There is a rabbit hole online of people talking about losing their family members to the Trump cult.

Interestingly there are a lot of women in their 30s to 40s that have gone basically no contact with their fathers due to it.

Plenty about losing sons and mothers but the amount of daughters who have effectively lost their fathers is pretty sad.

A certain group within Australia love to pull out the education card. They think because they read CNN, ABC, TheGuardian and listen to the View, QandA and MediaWatch (which is where they form the majority of their views from) that they are morally superior to everyday working fair dinkum people.

The sad reality is you can't use the education card on me. My Bcom degree from M_ University probably puts you to shame mr educated. Parents both uni educated too.

And I know your response. Education went to waste you will say. One step ahead as always I am

Education never ever defines a person. What they do with their lives, how they benefit and contribute to society does.
The problem with getting in a dick measuring contest is that there is always someone with a a bigger one (u less you’re Ron Jeremy)

Especially if you’re claiming a straight BComm.

The problem with getting in a dick measuring contest is that there is always someone with a a bigger one (u less you’re Ron Jeremy)

Haha, I remember being 22 years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to mention Kamala on the world stage. What a train wreck that would be, imagine her and Airbus sitting in the chair together geez the bad guys would be very afraid of them. Ummmm not

Putin never invaded Ukraine under Trump. I wonder why. He did with sleepy Joe and cackling Kamala. Trump never antagonised or pissed off Russia, he let them be and let Ukraine be too.

The Taliban didn’t launch their full takeover until after Trump left office. He had a hold of them.

Israel-Hamas was simmering but it didn’t escalate to what it did now when Trump was in office.

Kamala installs no fear in anyone. She just says bombs away and prints countless dollars to fund the war machines. Meanwhile Trump doesn’t start wars, and talks about peace.

Putin, Orban, Bolsonaro, Xi they all feared Trump. Kamala and Tim Tam are push overs. Majorly. There won’t be an end to any of these wars. Instead will you and your kids go fight in WW3, because if you support the Dems and these wars, go fight in them. I for one support peace and don’t want to die for a foreign mercenary country I care nothing about.

Blame Nancy Pelosi for Jan 6 not Trump. Her party are the real enemies to world peace
200.gif

But don't you believe everything you read on the Internet?

Shame on you!

Of course he has a degree, passed with flying colours. his professor said his results were the most amazing ever seen and he is destined to become Chair of the RBA purely on the basis of his first 1500 word essay in Economics 101

Probably why he identifies with Trump, making anonymous. unprovable claims on social media

I’ve just measured my dick, I will reveal the result in two weeks.

Let’s just say, it’s a number larger than you could compute.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back