USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Vance doing a reasonable job of not appearing to be the total nutjob that he is, but waltz wearing him down with those pesky facts now. Vance bit one trick pony. Go Tim.
As someone who hasn't been avidly following the campaign, Vance comes across as not crazy, even reasonable, which is surprising

As someone who hasn't been avidly following the campaign, Vance comes across as not crazy, even reasonable, which is surprising
Yes- he’s doing well in that dept because he’s a real whacko. So credit to him for that. He’ll stooge some people. Walz doing well too. He’ll convert a few people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though it says a bit when your receive praise for not being a nut job
When it's Donaldo vs Cackling Kamala the bar isn't set high. These two are very well spoken whether I agree with the policies they're pushing or not however.

Imo Vance 'winning the debate' purely on the premise that he's trying to convince voters that Trump's new admin isn't entirely full of lunatics... At least more so than Walz has to with Kamala.

Christ couldn't we just turf the two peanuts above them and put these two up instead? Both have plenty of flaws but at least they can participate in civil debate and agree on some issues.
This is how I expect a presidential debate to be. Both speaking respectfully on their feet.

This is how I expect a presidential debate to be. Both speaking respectfully on their feet.
Considering Walz was reportedly nervous over beliefs he was a poor debater Ive thought he's done a pretty good job today. Hasn't really caught Vance on anything yet but he's certainly had the better talking points on a few of the topics.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back