USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Walz had his pants taken down and looked like a complete chump, but that won't matter. The Dems will still think he's a "knucklehead" and vote for the clown show...
No comment on Vance's numerous bald-faced lies, I see. Are you a human? Asking for a friend.

Nope, I think Trump sucks myself.

I just see a Dems cheerleader.

Maybe ask why your team/ Kamala chose Walz over someone else as a Veep? Why in the most important moment of his life did the occasion get to him, he froze and stuttered? He was her representative and he failed.
Meanwhile Trump is taking America down the toilet. You realise how silly your "concerns" sound?

Make the case that Harris/Walz would be worse than Trump.

I hope you see a return on your investment both now and in 4 years
I don't think I'll be around in four years. I will have a bunch of political stuff that the executor of my will will be trying to get rid of - a signed poster by Nancy Reagan, a small lapel donkey from the 1944 election and Barry Goldwater bumper sticker and badges from 1964. I also have some Australian badges from the 70s/80s - "We Want Gough" and "Turn on the Lights" from the 1975 federal election. I even have a "WIN"("Whip Inflation Now") badge from Gerald Ford's 1974 campaign to control the rampant inflation of the day. (Google it!) Perhaps that's why he lost in 1976?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He won't go to jail
He might get house arrest at some point but he's a saint compared to the likes of Daniel Andrews
black comedy GIF by ABC Indigenous

I don't think I'll be around in four years. I will have a bunch of political stuff that the executor of my will will be trying to get rid of - a signed poster by Nancy Reagan, a small lapel donkey from the 1944 election and Barry Goldwater bumper sticker and badges from 1964. I also have some Australian badges from the 70s/80s - "We Want Gough" and "Turn on the Lights" from the 1975 federal election. I even have a "WIN"("Whip Inflation Now") badge from Gerald Ford's 1974 campaign to control the rampant inflation of the day. Perhaps that's why he lost in 1976?

I bought a couple of McGovern/Eagleton badges off eBay because I love Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dems aren't great, but they don't lie as much as Trump/Vance.

And I'm surprised you had to ask.
Biden, like Bush, Obama and co has an interest in governing, legislative solutions that address the challenges confronting the nation and management science. They read, listen and seek clarification with the experts - experts that they don’t piss off by being obnoxious, know all dicks. His WH isn’t a chaotic shambles, focused on recording news clips that feature the ‘greatest President in history’.

I bought a couple of McGovern/Eagleton badges off eBay because I love Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail.
I have a few McGovern badges. During the summer of 1972 I used to wear a McGovern badge on my shirt when I worked at the local 7-Eleven until I was reprimanded by the manager. We lived in a staunch conservative Republican area. It's now a Democratic area.

I must ask my brother in Phoenix to get me a Harris badge and Trump badge. The only Trump badge I have is an "IMPEACH TRUMP" one. It worked. I still have it on my Bulldogs scarf.

Biden, like Bush, Obama and co has an interest in governing, legislative solutions that address the challenges confronting the nation and management science. They read, listen and seek clarification with the experts - experts that they don’t piss off by being obnoxious, know all dicks. His WH isn’t a chaotic shambles, focused on recording news clips that feature the ‘greatest President in history’.
Yeah it's pretty obvious they're OK in a lot of ways, and where they're not, they're nowhere near as bad as Trump was, let alone as bad as Trump would be with Vance as his deputy. Not sure why people keep raising this.

I don't think I'll be around in four years. I will have a bunch of political stuff that the executor of my will will be trying to get rid of - a signed poster by Nancy Reagan, a small lapel donkey from the 1944 election and Barry Goldwater bumper sticker and badges from 1964. I also have some Australian badges from the 70s/80s - "We Want Gough" and "Turn on the Lights" from the 1975 federal election. I even have a "WIN"("Whip Inflation Now") badge from Gerald Ford's 1974 campaign to control the rampant inflation of the day. (Google it!) Perhaps that's why he lost in 1976?

I hope you are around in 4 years sir,heck you may watch a footscray grand final chin up!

Walz wasn't "embarrassed" in the debate. On points Vance probably won narrowly, but he also spouted heaps of dumb sh*t, and overall it was a wash. It was nothing, really.

I can see why MAGA are claiming it was a smashing though. Vance didn't ramble incoherently about people eating domesticated animals.

My favourite part of the debate was when Vance (accurately) fact checked the fact checker. Unfortunately the low information folk have just taken his quote about fact checking out of context, refusing to show what he said immediately after :( Very similar to the clip of him "admitting he made up a story" when he did no such thing, the clip was just selectively cut.

A friendly reminder that we all share a responsibility to reduce the amount of misinformation spread online folks. Don't hit that "share tweet" button just because it backs up your biases, ensure it is accurate first!

My ballot is in the mail on its way to Illinois. Nothing more I can do but contribute more money to the Harris campaign. I hope they keep some of it for the Harris 2028 reelection fund.

C'mon gramps, I thought we were friends :(

(Hope you're going well though m8)

Vance has edits like this all over social media today.

Any chance Walz had of pulling men towards Harris ended last night.

People were never reppin Vance like this before the debate. Unequivocal bump in energy for him.

TRUMP 2024

VANCE 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back