USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we generally agree that Elon is a douche personality-wise but that SpaceX is an impressive organisation? And even though Tesla is the EV equivalent of Apple, I'd argue that they are largely responsible for the mainstream shift away from ICE vehicles.

By all means credit the engineers and other staff rather than Elon himself, he obviously didn't personally design and assemble every product on his own. I'd just say that at the very least he has provided an environment that has enabled gifted innovative individuals to excel. I'm sure if twitter were around during the days of Galileo, Newton (reportedly died a virgin), Tesla (reportedly married a pigeon), Howard Hughes (a nutjob recluse), Einstein et al they would have similary written earth-shatteringly autistic cringeful content. That doesn't make their scientific work invalid... separate the art from the artist n all that m8.

Can we generally agree that Elon is a douche personality-wise but that SpaceX is an impressive organisation? And even though Tesla is the EV equivalent of Apple, I'd argue that they are largely responsible for the mainstream shift away from ICE vehicles.

By all means credit the engineers and other staff rather than Elon himself, he obviously didn't personally design and assemble every product on his own. I'd just say that at the very least he has provided an environment that has enabled gifted innovative individuals to excel. I'm sure if twitter were around during the days of Galileo, Newton (reportedly died a virgin), Tesla (reportedly married a pigeon), Howard Hughes (a nutjob recluse), Einstein et al they would have similary written earth-shatteringly autistic cringeful content. That doesn't make their scientific work invalid... separate the art from the artist n all that m8.

He’s a massive douche bag / seems awkward and weird.

But he’s done some pretty incredible things and is very intelligent.

You’re an online footy forum moderator who takes great pride in belittling and bullying other people online for fun.
I think he’s probably got you well covered.

Well, I've never bought a horse. So there's that.

A month out.

Who else is making a prediction?

Trump 281
Harris 257

Let's hear em.

GreyCrow
Harris 270
Trump 268

Financialpanther
Trump 281
Harris 257

FireKrakouer
Harris 289
Trump 252

happy_eagle
Harris 276
Trump 262

ill give you my exact EC scores soon, but Harris will win quite easily. Trump is a sinking ship right now, and most Americans know it. she will win PA, MI and Wi, which will give her the presidency. she'll also likely win AZ, NV and im not discounting NC. GA may go back to red but only because they GOP have made it that way with their dodgy electoral shit. I can see I pretty big Harris win on November 6, similar to Obama 2008. The voters have had a gutful of this Trump clown.

ill give you my exact EC scores soon, but Harris will win quite easily. Trump is a sinking ship right now, and most Americans know it. she will win PA, MI and Wi, which will give her the presidency. she'll also likely win AZ, NV and im not discounting NC. GA may go back to red but only because they GOP have made it that way with their dodgy electoral shit. I can see I pretty big Harris win on November 6, similar to Obama 2008. The voters have had a gutful of this Trump clown.

Dont discount Florida and Texas.

ron burgundy GIF

But yeah sure, equate a stupid comment and try and relate it to his intelligence levels.

Very intelligent and rich. Hes got plenty more going for him than anyone here.
Nup. I'd much rather be me than him, regardless of how many millions he makes per minute.

Very intelligent and rich. Hes got plenty more going for him than anyone here.
He seems deeply unhappy to me.

Really crappy home life as a child, not sure there was much love there.

Three (?) divorces, a bunch of kids to a bunch of different women, and not all of them are in contact with him.

His Twitter feed is that of someone who wants to be showered with praise but who knows that it's all pretty shallow. Needs the dopamine hits of getting likes on his tweets. Heavy drug abuser, to the point where even his business acolytes frequently have to tell him to slow down.

If he wasn't born into a rich family, he'd be one of those alcoholics you see at a TAB crapping on about how he nailed the trifecta on the Sandown Cup in 1987.

Really crappy home life as a child, not sure there was much love there.

Maybe this is the issue. Plenty of people don’t come back from this. And you can tell.
In saying that, the guy is clearly intelligent and has done plenty of good things (was my original point).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back