USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn’t create the hurricane but they steered it to the region they did, 100% yes.

That’s how desperate they are to stop Trump and the red wave.

Now they suddenly can’t conduct voting there how convenient

Ps why don’t you stop pivoting away. Any idea where the 300k missing kids have ended up thanks to the party you champion
Please don't reproduce

A poor education system
And its about to get a lot worse. Studies have found that children are not reading,writing and performing arithmetic to the level. Some say, some students who are, in Australian parlance, 14 years-old are struggling with 8yo education. Its that dire.

Seems like the whole weather manipulation theory has entered the right wing echo chamber. Makes sense as to why its being floated here.
So this is technology that they invented in the last few years after Trump left office?

Would have to be.

FFS. Up until now it's been "hur hur climate change is bull you can't predict the weather next Tuesday let alone years ahead"

So this is technology that they invented in the last few years after Trump left office?

Would have to be.

FFS. Up until now it's been "hur hur climate change is bull you can't predict the weather next Tuesday let alone years ahead"
Amazing that this sort of technology exists, yet they still rely on 'Phil" to tell us whether winter lasts longer.

Good job Phil.

1728288902358.png

Holy moly m8, over 100k people turned up to Drumpf's rally in crucial pennsylvania (source: Lara Trump). I may have to amend my prediction of a Harris victory... I imagine she has probably thrown in the towel mentally at this point.
oooo, interesting source there.......

Bring in mandatory voting.....
Most Australians don’t realise how lucky Australia is to have compulsory voting in State and Federal elections.

And fail to understand why it’s mostly conservative politicians and activists who want to scrap compulsory voting here.

Holy moly m8, over 100k people turned up to Drumpf's rally in crucial pennsylvania (source: Lara Trump). I may have to amend my prediction of a Harris victory... I imagine she has probably thrown in the towel mentally at this point.
Lara Trump is a true and honest person just like Donald and the whole family.

Btw you know that Celebrity_101 is going to disappear for a week or so and then come back posting some more nonsense claims, completely disregarding the requests to clarify what he meant when he said Democrats are controlling the Hurricane, or his 300k missing children claim that was debunked with a single google search.

Standard MO for the RWNJ posters here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realise that you are (self admittedly) just here for the bants, but can you tell me in all honesty that these two photographs are of equal sized crowds.

Trumps crowd
GZKmhsCX0AAwcDl

100,000 people at a football game
EZCjXIqXgAE_559

Not at all. In fact a lot of people don’t like

- 300k missing kids due to the wide open southern border

- Nearly a trillion being spent in Ukraine and now Israel whilst you can’t afford your home repayments

- Inflation the worst in our lifetime

- Record high censorship

- Indoctrination of children in classrooms with leftist propaganda

——

You see I’m crazy and Trump fans are crazy for not wanting any of this. I should be broke, I should pay record high mortgage repayments, record high food prices due to Biden inflation. No I should pay it shut up and be happy.

I should shut up and be happy that I’m being ripped off in the grocery aisle but it’s for democracy and Ukraine, Israel- they need the money not me.
You’re missing more than 300K brain cells.
Get help.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back