USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

So you do hate Trump.
They can be mutually exclusive champ.
You can dislike him as a person , his policies and his narcissism without hating him.

I'm with Maggie5 in that there is more than enough material on Trump to make an objective assessment of him as a person - to quote a Knights Tale - " Trump has been weighed , he has been measured and he has been found wanting"

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.

Last week Israel and Ukraine got another 8 billion each. Meanwhile FEMA gives $750 to the victims of the hurricane, whilst failing to organise a proper rescue and recovery effort for the victims. Corpse Joe when interviewed didn't even know their was a hurricane. Americans aren't stupid.

Kamala never got a single vote. Joe got 14 million, yet they tossed him aside. Americans again are not stupid. The Phil Inn sure isn't cutting into the Trump vote, she can't even debate him without rigged 3v1 and having an ear piece. In fact right now it's Hitlary running the show not her.

All Kamala has is Trump is evil, his bad. No policies of her own. Except for we need to arm foreign countries while our own country has immigrants pour in unchecked.

The Senator Blummenthals, the Nancy Pelosis, Big Mike and Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barry Obama, Hitlary Clinton, AOC - the swamp needs to be drained. Their time is up, add in the uniparty stooges from the republicans including Linsday Graham, Rubio, Johnson and Pence and Cell block one is full.

So tell me, if Trump isn't a threat to them then why do they want him dead. Because they know their game of charades is over.
Do your meds just run out at the same time every few days?

Dude, you've got to get a longer prescription.

You asked me why Trump will win, I thought you meant electorally. I didn't know you were asking for policies. I can't name a policy that the Trump and the Republicans have spouted that would help the economics of the average voter, beyond "we will just make it better". But when has that ever mattered? Ultimately I think those key Independents will get Trump over the line, because the dislike for Democrats federally is greater at the moment.

I don't prefer the Republicans, at all. This is just what I think is going to happen.

It is possible to make a prediction about an election, and not support that outcome personally. It's not that complicated.
How?

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.

Last week Israel and Ukraine got another 8 billion each. Meanwhile FEMA gives $750 to the victims of the hurricane, whilst failing to organise a proper rescue and recovery effort for the victims. Corpse Joe when interviewed didn't even know their was a hurricane. Americans aren't stupid.

Kamala never got a single vote. Joe got 14 million, yet they tossed him aside. Americans again are not stupid. The Phil Inn sure isn't cutting into the Trump vote, she can't even debate him without rigged 3v1 and having an ear piece. In fact right now it's Hitlary running the show not her.

All Kamala has is Trump is evil, his bad. No policies of her own. Except for we need to arm foreign countries while our own country has immigrants pour in unchecked.

The Senator Blummenthals, the Nancy Pelosis, Big Mike and Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barry Obama, Hitlary Clinton, AOC - the swamp needs to be drained. Their time is up, add in the uniparty stooges from the republicans including Linsday Graham, Rubio, Johnson and Pence and Cell block one is full.

So tell me, if Trump isn't a threat to them then why do they want him dead. Because they know their game of charades is over.
Has to be the Hurricane there so damm sneaky they control the weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already posted it.

I can't believe the criticism of Harris, she has only been electioneering for 4 months?

I think she is smart doing the ground work in critical states, it is there that she needs the voter turnout.

Who cares if she is not well known and talking to voters in Red states and not doing a lot of media.

Only tRumpers and TV/media care.

She is unlikely to get extra votes, further she is doing plenty on social media and advertisements.

Trump has been electioneering and lying for 8 years and I doubt that he will gain any new votes as he is still only talking to his cult.
Only trumpers care if she does media? Is that for real?

Most People in those swing states who are undecided as to whether they will vote (that includes people from regan republicans to extreme lefties) arent going to hear her views at her rallies or on podcasts. They will take notice from mainstream interviews because what she says there will be posted everywhere and will be inescapable and at least wont feel pre prepared.

To try and say doing interviews and taking hard questions doesnt matter in an election sounds crazy to me. This is literally what democracy is about.

They didn’t have the luxury of having a pre-selection process, post Biden stepping down, to arrive at the best Presidential candidate. What don’t you f’n understand about that???

Biden has been barely cogent for years. Could've been done before May. The fact that the DNC actively shut down any primary challenger throughout 2023 shows they knew how vulnerable he was.

Only trumpers care if she does media? Is that for real?

Most People in those swing states who are undecided as to whether they will vote (that includes people from regan republicans to extreme lefties) arent going to hear her views at her rallies or on podcasts. They will take notice from mainstream interviews because what she says there will be posted everywhere and will be inescapable and at least wont feel pre prepared.

To try and say doing interviews and taking hard questions doesnt matter in an election sounds crazy to me. This is literally what democracy is about.
Undecided voters are ‘low information’ voters. They don’t watch political programs, if they did they wouldn’t be so susceptible to ‘gaslighting’.

Biden has been barely cogent for years. Could've been done before May. The fact that the DNC actively shut down any primary challenger throughout 2023 shows they knew how vulnerable he was.

One can see you have not been around people with a cognitive decline, let alone be a clinician, who can define the difference between normal ageing and cognitive issues.

Biden is ageing.

Trump is ageing and in cognitive decline, as well as other serious mental health issues.

but hey, haters gunna hate.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has suggested that migrants who are in the US and have committed murder did so because “it’s in their genes.” There are, he added, “a lot of bad genes in our country right now.”

I’m so conflicted, on the one hand eugenics, but in the other, was the Dem primary process perfect…

One can see you have not been around people with a cognitive decline, let alone be a clinician, who can define the difference between normal ageing and cognitive issues.

Biden is ageing.

Trump is ageing and in cognitive decline, as well as other serious mental health issues.

but hey, haters gunna hate.

I've been around people with cognitive decline. I have a family, like most of us. We're talking about Biden and the Democrats. He has been in severe cognitive decline for more than a year, ably covered up by the WH and the media. You do realise that people can see this?

I've been around people with cognitive decline. I have a family, like most of us. We're talking about Biden and the Democrats. He has been in severe cognitive decline for more than a year, ably covered up by the WH and the media. You do realise that people can see this?

Goodness, he has not. He is ageing.

Having family with cognitive issues is vastly different that being a clinician who assesses elderly patients.DJT is unwell, very unwell.

OMG lol. Starlink, Tesla, Space, ISS rescues, Mars etc, etc.
The guy is literally the human species greatest chance of multi planet survival and there are people like you making statements like the above actually thinking you're bright.
It's kind of hilarious, yet awfully sad at the same time!!
Applying the McDonalds business model to human existence hardly screams genius.

More Lies,
Donald J. Trump suggested in a radio interview on Monday that he had visited war-torn Gaza in the past, a place there is no record of him visiting. When asked to clarify, a campaign aide said that Gaza is “in Israel” and that Mr. Trump has visited Israel.

I'm convinced some on here want the end of society as it is. Trump wants to steer the world away from WWIII but his "mentally deranged, in cognitive decline, dangerous and stupid". Ditto his supporters supposedly.

Trump, Celebrity 101 and Trump supporters have one thing in common, we don't subscribe to this cult of death like you Dems fans do.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back