VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Fort, still shit but getting away with it by being tall

Having problems with the live stream of the game so it's been hard to see much. How's the new boy Rypstra looking? I see he has only had 4 kicks and a goal. Still adjusting to the pace and game style?

I'd expect he'd need a few games to start feeling comfortable at this level.

Having problems with the live stream of the game so it's been hard to see much. How's the new boy Rypstra looking? I see he has only had 4 kicks and a goal. Still adjusting to the pace and game style?

He's showing some good pressure, it's just really not our day today with how depleted the team is.

We are just way too short….yet still playing like we have Lobb in the forward line. Not much lowering of the eyes to kick to targets…lots of bombing it in.

Defenders getting a hiding as they are so much smaller….little they can do. Smashed in the ruck too.

Still great to go to the game though!

Been the only forward who has looked dangerous, apart from a couple of entries we have been very rushed going inside 50 and the lack of AFL level players in the midfield/halfback is really showing with the poor quality of ball movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're also 2 down including Cleary at half time which puts more pressure on our rotations. Rypstra has a few touches and kicked a good goal but all our small forwards seem out-gunned at present. Spicer's been lively, Poulter and Baker doing OK. Scott the best of our smaller players. Busslinger getting plenty of the ball but has been out-muscled by giants a few times.

Signing up a spare tall at either end needs to be on the cards for us for next season. It's rare that people actually acknowledge how shit our luck has been with injuries but we are down to our last tall at either end at VFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back