List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Another one of the plethora of small forward prospects in the deeper end of this years draft pool, Angove is light on his feet, quick and agile with the ability to produce moments of magic in the forward 50. His footy IQ is very good, allowing him to run patterns up to the wing and back into the forward 50 while staying involved in the play and finding the ball. He's rarely caught flat footed, and has the ability to gather the footy cleanly at pace.

The more I think of it the more I would like Walls to select an elite winger. Would Lindsey provide that? Is he more of a midfielder?

I also really want Berry as he would be quality in the forward half of the ground for over a decade.

The more I think of it the more I would like Walls to select an elite winger. Would Lindsey provide that? Is he more of a midfielder?

I also really want Berry as he would be quality in the forward half of the ground for over a decade.
Freddy's best long term position is wing in my opinion so long term Berry would be a brilliant selection.as it would solve both our wing and small forward needs.

I wouldn't think we have a need for a player like Jobe Shanahan but if he were selected and then played very well for two years he would be the exact sort of player Tasmania comes hard for in trade - and he will be under contract.

Best available might not be the best course of action but I assume that we will be doing that anyway these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back