List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 averages

Disposals: 7.23
Marks: 3.15
Goals: 0.31
Tackles: 1.08

Can see why we were interested...

90 Day Fiance Ew GIF by TLC Europe

Don't see it all.

His best return for the year was 1 goal. What are we expecting from?

1729565833436.png

Don't see it all.

His best return for the year was 1 goal. What are we expecting from?

View attachment 2149526
About 5-8 games each year he's on the list before being delisted at the end of 2025 or 2026.

I think our list turnover will be higher next year so him getting a second year, whilst still a waste of time, would be possible.

It's going to be weird watching a draft and being terrified we might pick a KPF, especially in the first round.

What a strange world we live in.
Haha my exact thought, but like seriously what's the plan for Shanahan to be best 22 anytime in the next like 6 years if we get him. Between picking him up and supposedly having room for Warner still, I would start to become very suspicious on where Darcy is playing footy in 2026

Last edited:
Haha my exact thought, but like seriously what's the plan for Shanahan to best 22 anytime in the next like 6 years if we get him. Betweem picking him up and supposedly having room for Warner still, I would start to become very suspicious on where Darcy is playing footy in 2026
I'm hoping its just us playing games to force someone's hand (Tigers maybe) to pick him ahead of us and leaving our preferred target. McAsey areas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha my exact thought, but like seriously what's the plan for Shanahan to be best 22 anytime in the next like 6 years if we get him. Between picking him up and supposedly having room for Warner still, I would start to become very suspicious on where Darcy is playing footy in 2026
Some of the ones that we dont want turn out to be the best players. I for one didn't want Serong or Fyfe at the time. Look how that turned out.

If Shanahan is best available, I want him simple as that.

Some of the ones that we dont want turn out to be the best players. I for one didn't want Serong or Fyfe at the time. Look how that turned out.

If Shanahan is best available, I want him simple as that.
generally speaking I'm usually on board with best player available, but given the spot we're in demographic wise of doing a bit of a top up he just doesn't make sense to me.

We've got Amiss, Treacy and Jackson as the three talls who are all between 21 and 23 respectively, and the only easily foreseeable way that changes in a time frame that comes close to making sense is if the 26 year old Darcy isn't going to be moving on in the next year or two.

Unless that happens, or they are dead certain that Dogga will be moving into the midfield, it feels set up for him to move back home for chances after 3 years and playing 10 games

generally speaking I'm usually on board with best player available, but given the spot we're in demographic wise of doing a bit of a top up he just doesn't make sense to me.

We've got Amiss, Treacy and Jackson as the three talls who are all between 21 and 23 respectively, and the only easily foreseeable way that changes in a time frame that comes close to making sense is if the 26 year old Darcy isn't going to be moving on in the next year or two.

Unless that happens, or they are dead certain that Dogga will be moving into the midfield, it feels set up for him to move back home for chances after 3 years and playing 10 games
Thing is if he is best available and we dont take him then imagine him becoming a 60 goal a year key forward. Look what happened with Naughton sighhh

I suppose my point is that if the player is good enough we will find a spot for him regardless of if we have to many.

Can't believe how many people have convinced themselves he's not that bad because it's happening. Some people are even saying I have no idea for calling him a spud.

This is a deal we did with Bolton's manager. Nothing more, nothing less and it doesn't help us at all. Only robs a youngster or Emmett of a spot for unnecessary and sh**e depth.

If it wasn't happening and I was posting what I've posted they'd be literally no one disagreeing with me.
If having a stable pony as the last player on our list gets Kossie over the line. Sign me up

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back