11. Carlton
12. Adelaide
13. Collingwood
14. St Kilda
15. Melbourne
16. North Melbourne
17. Richmond
18. Port Adelaide

I wait until all teams lists are finalized and see how they train just after the new years to gain a gauge on my ladder for the new season.
As a Pies man i do think if we get our men and wheel and deal i guess say ala end of 2022 season we can go again.
Just got to start now developing the likes of our younger players ala Ryan Eyre Allan and alike and gain more exposer on the big stage.
Along with the fitness and health of our older types.
I think Pies will be around the mark again in 2025.
Then a levelling out in 2026 and we kind of a re build again in 2027.
but as in ladder tips at this stage is irrelivant and not worth any thing.
All i know we just had the grand final and Brisbane are the new premiers as was the pies this time last year.
And onto the trade and draft and off season in general.
Ladder at this stage is just a lucky dip thats all.
But good to gaze into the cystal ball tho.

1. GWS
2. Brisbane
3. Port Adelaide
4. Fremantle
5. Hawthorn
6. Sydney
7. Adelaide
8. Western Bulldogs

9. Gold Coast
10. Carlton
11. Essendon
12. West Coast
13. Collingwood
14. St Kilda
15. North Melbourne
16. Melbourne
17. Richmond
18. Geelong Cats

Collingwood age is a massive problem for mine they don’t have the kids most clubs have coming through still have at least 8 players over 30 on their list it’s probably a Bold call but I don’t see them making the top 8

Purely out of interest and as a comparison, what kids does a club like Carlton have coming through. Where is their Daicos, Ashcroft or Sheezel. They are in more trouble youth wise then anyone, they have no one coming through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purely out of interest and as a comparison, what kids does a club like Carlton have coming through. Where is their Daicos, Ashcroft or Sheezel. They are in more trouble youth wise then anyone, they have no one coming through.
They don't much however most of their core is in the 27-30 age group so the real pain is a couple of years away

For a team that was 11 points off the premiership. Geelong doesn't get a lot of love. They will be better next year, not worse...
You got the greatest kissed on the dick fixture possible last year. In the whole H&A season you played 3 games out of 23 against other top 4 sides, and you lost all of them.
You would be extremely lucky to get such a fixture again

They don't much however most of their core is in the 27-30 age group so the real pain is a couple of years away

Unfortunately for the Blues as proven by recent results, not many of them can play. If you have a group of 27-30 year olds who have not been able to deliver a flag or even come close to a grand final, with no youth coming through, that is the list in the most trouble.

Same goes for Hawthorn
Not really. Hawthorn had 6 games against top 4 teams in the H&A this year. Obviously part of it is you finished top 4 and can't play yourself, but you got the bare minimum of games possible against top 4 opponents - three. You also had six games against the bottom 4 teams, same as Hawthorn.
Bottom line is you had an easy draw which flattered your lasdder position and would be extremely lucky to get the same next year

1. GWS
2. Hawthorn
3. Brisbane
4. Gold Coast
5. Geelong
6. Sydney
7. West Coast
8. Western Bulldogs

9. Fremantle
10. Essendon
11. Carlton
12. Adelaide
13. Collingwood
14. St Kilda
15. Melbourne
16. North Melbourne
17. Richmond
18. Port Adelaide
sack hinkley ladder lol

Unfortunately for the Blues as proven by recent results, not many of them can play. If you have a group of 27-30 year olds who have not been able to deliver a flag or even come close to a grand final, with no youth coming through, that is the list in the most trouble.
We've had the worst injuries of any club this year and last year outside of Richmond and got to a prelim last season. I'm not sure we should be too worried... If we can get some consistency into the squad under our new fitness boss and bring in some more durable players in the trade period I'm confident we'll be in the 5-6 teams next year.

As for youth while we don't have a Sheezel coming through we have some handy kids who show plenty of promise. E.Hollands, Cowan, O.Hollands, Binns, Moir, Wilson, Lord. How good they end up is anyone's guess but have all shown plenty of ability.

We've had the worst injuries of any club this year and last year outside of Richmond and got to a prelim last season. I'm not sure we should be too worried... If we can get some consistency into the squad under our new fitness boss and bring in some more durable players in the trade period I'm confident we'll be in the 5-6 teams next year.

As for youth while we don't have a Sheezel coming through we have some handy kids who show plenty of promise. E.Hollands, Cowan, O.Hollands, Binns, Moir, Wilson, Lord. How good they end up is anyone's guess but have all shown plenty of ability.

Handy kids rofl. That is the worst group of youngsters I have ever seen on a list. Not one of them named in the All Aust Junior Team and not one named in the 24 and under top 40. Injuries, give it up. You also played the bottom two teams 4 times. Thats the problem with the Blues, they keep over rating their list and can't face reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back