2025 List changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Sullivan is in trouble?
Probably depends on if we want to go down the multiple SSP’s again. I think just keep 1 spot open is enough.

So with Carmichael gone we have 7 rookies excluding Cat B. Think we will likely take only 2 ND picks and promote a rookie , probably Dean.

That then leaves 6 rookies. Probably Begg goes which would leave the spot open. Though if we drop back a player to the rookie list like say AJ if we can’t trade him then probably one of Bytel or Sullivan goes.

Thanks Jen. Our early finish this year may have some benefits going into next year.
Yup, full pre-season.
Nobody seems to need surgery.
1-4 year players back Nov 11, which is a whole 2 weeks than last pre-season. The fact the boys will have multiple weeks training more than last year will help

The interested part was:

"Pies list boss Justin Leppitsch said"

So is this offical?
Its the part of Wright's job that Leppa had taken over during his absence, but its one that is rumoured he will go into offiicially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This offseason list management will be fascinating. I think we have to lose some of our over 30 players otherwise we'll have 4 or 5 go at once next year. We also need to give more time to Ed and Fin I think.

Cox is still important with no real other option. Brodie is probably the most likely (not sure if he's contracted).

This offseason list management will be fascinating. I think we have to lose some of our over 30 players otherwise we'll have 4 or 5 go at once next year. We also need to give more time to Ed and Fin I think.

Cox is still important with no real other option. Brodie is probably the most likely (not sure if he's contracted).

Are you seriously suggesting Mihocek is the most likely of our over 30s to be out the door?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you seriously suggesting Mihocek is the most likely of our over 30s to be out the door?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe by “most likely” what he really meant “least unlikely”?

Clubs don’t typically sign up players only to immediately trade them out. So that would rule out Sidebottom, WHE and Pendlebury.

Leaving Cox, Elliott, Mitchell, Crisp, Howe and Mihocek.

I struggle to see how we’d trade any of them out, but there were times when I thought that about Witts, Grundy, Stephenson and Treloar.

Maybe by “most likely” what he really meant “least unlikely”?

Clubs don’t typically sign up players only to immediately trade them out. So that would rule out Sidebottom, WHE and Pendlebury.

Leaving Cox, Elliott, Mitchell, Crisp, Howe and Mihocek.

I struggle to see how we’d trade any of them out, but there were times when I thought that about Witts, Grundy, Stephenson and Treloar.
Give the imagining a rest. He's going nowhere.

Checkers won't be moving on. We haven't even had a season with Checkers & McStay together yet, which we may fi ally get in 2025 🤞

As for any others, they're all contracted as far as I'm aware & playing well. If they planned to retire, they'd have said so before now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 List changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back