2025 List changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you staggered Eyre is gone? Did he ever play well enough in the VFL to demand selection? The answer to that is an emphatic no.

Mate

He clearly did enough in the pre-season to choose him despite completely destroying his hamstring the day before selection

That's a near season long injury for a bloke who has a pretty bad injury history and they still saw enough to select him.

Then, they don't even give him time to get back and find form?

Sorry we just won't agree on this it feels really really harsh to me. I'm also extra annoyed because I championed for us to select Sofronidis instead and we didn't. At least with Sof he would have played at some level even if it wound up being VFL

Mate

He clearly did enough in the pre-season to choose him despite completely destroying his hamstring the day before selection

That's a near season long injury for a bloke who has a pretty bad injury history and they still saw enough to select him.

Sorry we just won't agree on this it feels really really harsh to me. I'm also extra annoyed because I championed for us to select Sofronidis instead and we didn't. At least with Sof he would have played at some level even if it wound up being VFL
Sof missed the whole season with injury

Mate

I agree.
I think we all saw it as.. not a 2024 thing, that he was more long term, which is why they selected him. By the time he played in June, there was only 8 weeks left of the vfl season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree.
I think we all saw it as.. not a 2024 thing, that he was more long term, which is why they selected him. By the time he played in June, there was only 8 weeks left of the vfl season.
I thought he showed a bit late in VFL and probably would have got a contract if he didn’t ping the leg again in Sydney in last game

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 List changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back