VFL VFL pre-season 2025 (list changes, updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashwin to bullants.

So thats 4 leaving so far. Interesting to see who we get in, I have heard of some kids invited down to trial

Get more Chances there.

Didn't really do a Lot for me that got me Excited

Surely we can get a half decent VFL team in 2025 and actually give the kids a chance forward of center and teammates who know how to kick
with the AFL list being quite old, I am not sure it helps the VFL program. Senior players may rest, rather than play in the VFL. Maybe Otten can turn them around but they will be starting with a very new bunch of players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We keep losing experience doesn't help. If pre-season starts at the same time as the afl preseason, I'll go down and keep an eye out who is still sticking around.

Considering we finished 20th, maybe getting rid of most of the VFL players is a good thing.

I watched about 3/4 of the games and every time i was shocked at how terrible the skills were, in particular the inability to hit simple 30 meter kicks.

It's not great for kid development when they bust their gut to run to space and their teammate kicks a helicopter to their direct opponent.

Considering we finished 20th, maybe getting rid of most of the VFL players is a good thing.

I watched about 3/4 of the games and every time i was shocked at how terrible the skills were, in particular the inability to hit simple 30 meter kicks.

It's not great for kid development when they bust their gut to run to space and their teammate kicks a helicopter to their direct opponent.
Could always play Houston in the 2’s

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL pre-season 2025 (list changes, updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back