Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick question did anyone on here get a promised zoom chat with a coach or anything else promised in their membership?

Quick question did anyone on here get a promised zoom chat with a coach or anything else promised in their membership?

I’m 27 years and no I didn’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership idea:

Give away a Mazda at our low drawing games at Marvel.

For every consecutive year you’re a member you get an entry into the draw.

You have to be at the ground to accept the prize, so you’re in the draw if you’ve scanned your barcode on the day.
Well if I was in charge of the NMfC I would give you the main gig of marketing

Kayo is going up.

As we wrap up the 2024 season and look ahead to 2025, we’d like to give you a brief update on your Digital Roo membership and the upcoming renewal process for the 2025 season.

In season 2025, your Digital Roo (Kayo) membership product will be priced at $349 or $34.90 per month (over 10 monthly instalments).

This new price point reflects an increase in the wholesale subscription price of the product, however, still provides you with a $71 discount over a traditional Kayo 12-month subscription.

You will receive a renewal email in the coming weeks outlining your membership details, pricing, payment options, and other important information for 2025. If you wish to make any changes to your membership package, you will be able to do so at this time.

In the meantime, if you have any membership queries, or would like to update your details please call 1300 526 427 or email membership@nmfc.com.au.

Kayo is going up.

As we wrap up the 2024 season and look ahead to 2025, we’d like to give you a brief update on your Digital Roo membership and the upcoming renewal process for the 2025 season.

In season 2025, your Digital Roo (Kayo) membership product will be priced at $349 or $34.90 per month (over 10 monthly instalments).

This new price point reflects an increase in the wholesale subscription price of the product, however, still provides you with a $71 discount over a traditional Kayo 12-month subscription.

You will receive a renewal email in the coming weeks outlining your membership details, pricing, payment options, and other important information for 2025. If you wish to make any changes to your membership package, you will be able to do so at this time.

In the meantime, if you have any membership queries, or would like to update your details please call 1300 526 427 or email membership@nmfc.com.au.

Is there " game " entry with this m'ship giantroo ?

How and where to you turn off auto renew? I'm going to sign up for the Premiership club again but I'll do it and pay for it in my own time thank you very much.
You will need to contact the club and they will switch it off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back