Roast 2025 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine was $1140 in 2024 and will remain the same in 2025 for adult legends membership.

I assume you had concession legends membership in 2024?

Yes mine is Concession so why would it go that High IF that the Non-Concession Price?

Yes mine is Concession so why would it go that High IF that the Non-Concession Price?

Based off my membership I would say $1140 is the non-concession price. I agree with the above poster. You should give the club a call to find out why the price of your membership increased so much.

Based off my membership I would say $1140 is the non-concession price. I agree with the above poster. You should give the club a call to find out why the price of your membership increased so much.

Yes I will do that for sure to Check it out

My interstate membership is still $195 - but I think I’ll switch and instead get myself an AFL Bronze Membership with Collingwood club support. I want to start working my way up to Gold, so I can eventually go to more Grand Finals.

Besides the onfield success of 22 and 23, the club (Kelly) has done ZERO for members. Screwed us over MCG away AND totally screwed us re Marvel tickets. The ONLY thing that would make me happy is to reduce my membership cost and shove your 3 games at Marvel where the sun dont shine.
The club hasn’t done anything for members for well over 10 years. Probably longer but I can’t remember much past that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a member since 2009 (Legend) and also have AFL Member with Club support. Secured level a 2A home seat in 2012 and happy with my level 1 away seat, kept paying through all of covid and hearing all the promises from Ed how they will repay us... only to have Ed decide it was a new year and we need to look forward when members starting asking how we were to be "repaid?".

My reward for all this loyalty was my 2A seat exchanged for a level 1 seat in the MCG reshuffle and my away seat gone altogether... still paid a pretty penny for 2024 like every other member caught out.

Definitely think it's time to let my Legends membership go.... doubt I will get many questions about it given how strong the club membership numbers are. Nor do members have much a voice anyway given the size of the egos on the board. Probably a case of mutual apathy, I probably don't care enough to retain it and the club could care less if I don't renew.

Good time to utilise my Gold AFL membership instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast 2025 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back