AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben King is paying off one for just under 4m but that was ******* ridiculous an outlay IMO

Good on Heppell if he can get 2 years from GC, I think he’d be crazy not to take it. I bet there’d be a few other players on our list who’d be envious wishing they could be free agents right about now.

He's got a development lined up elsewhere in Vic that's due to start soon, the sale of this property doesn't mean anything.. He still may go but that Supercoach IQ page is just throwing a dart hoping to be first to report it & establish a name for himself. Will delete it if it doesn't happen & big note himself if it does. He still may go & was definitely tempted by the offer (obviously) but hadn't decided as of Friday when I last heard.

you think we owe Heppell? maybe after the saga, but not now

as much as i like him, regardless of whether he stays or goes, he cannot remain captain. his body has been shot for a few years now, and i do not rate his on field or off field leadership

thanks for a good career tho
Hep owes us nothing either. Good move by him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hep owes us nothing either. Good move by him
debateable whether he owes us or not. yes, we've been a mess for much of his career, but he's also been captain for 5 years with ample opportunity to make a difference.

i'm far from pinning our current predictament on him, but unless he's part of the solution - goodbye and good luck. we've had good service.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back