AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! šŸ¤™ - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're serious he only gets a farewell if/when finals are out of the picture. If we make finals and it doesn't happen then so be it, he had already had an over the top 250th this year, that will have to do.

If course we're not serious though so he'll be back this week.

We have two home games left for the season; GCS and Sydney. Final round is away in Brisbane.

I'll assume he's playing at least one of those home games as a farewell match.
i wish truck were here, he'd say no.

If we're serious he only gets a farewell if/when finals are out of the picture. If we make finals and it doesn't happen then so be it, he had already had an over the top 250th this year, that will have to do.

If course we're not serious though so he'll be back this week.
Hopefully he gets a farewell game in this Saturday against the Suns. At 1:05pm.

No farewell game since heā€™s working on his next contract instead. The club PR canā€™t read the room and thinks the fan base is looking forward to seeing more commitment to our loyal servants versus being ruthless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is dyson on the same deal as dodo and signs his own contract? šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Looking forward to 2025 hep.

But deserves a farewell game this week or next, I'd wait until next as likely more injuries again and were out if finals I'd we lose, worst case we just drop could drop kelly or cox for him next week.

He can go around the ground in the ute at the first home game next year as a farewell. He got to 250 games . Enough is enough.

Dyson is a wonderful person.
I think it would be fitting for him to give his jumper to a young dreadlocked Isaac Kako next year.
A farewell game against Gold Coast would be really fitting.
Not sure we owe goldy a goodbye game.
Has Goldy triggered an extra year? Thought Iā€™d heard somewhere that he was down for two.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! šŸ¤™ - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back