Draft Review 21st Century draft game - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you absolute campaigner.

On that note, I'll go with my plan B - 238 game, 3 x premiership player - Mal Michael.

We should never have traded him to Brisbane in the first place!

Over to you, ArdentEagle
I was 50/50 between Bolton and Morris at pick 83, stunned that Morris was still available now

WCE - Tom Barrass.

Write up to follow shortly but the man is one of the better FB in the last 30 years.

Averages over 8 1%ers a game over his career. True king of the fist.

An excellent intercept mark too

boncer34
You're up

Last edited:
I wanted Browny but thought people would forget about or dismiss him!

Because without that broken leg he was looking every bit a genuine superstar of the comp. And even until then his output was dynamite.

Didak another underrated one. Seems you had the same view but were willing to use bullets in your chamber earlier - I did have Boomer and C.Cameron as dynamic goal sneaks too.
Yeah I want a combo of HFF and rover swapping who are genuine goal threats with genuine flash. My other two midfielders are pure midfielders so couldnt resist. Nathan Brown was the most dominant player in the AFL for 10 rounds, so he says!
I sent my pick to GH but #1 was Ryan Okeefe then Brown and then Thomas but Okeefe went and I changed Thomas to Didak because of the goal kicking ability that Okeefe had was important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I want a combo of HFF and rover swapping who are genuine goal threats with genuine flash. My other two midfielders are pure midfielders so couldnt resist. Nathan Brown was the most dominant player in the AFL for 10 rounds, so he says!
I sent my pick to GH but #1 was Ryan Okeefe then Brown and then Thomas but Okeefe went and I changed Thomas to Didak because of the goal kicking ability that Okeefe had was important.
I wanted that too. In the end I had to settle for the fact that Pavlich, Goodwin and Harvey could all be considered dual midfield/forward status in my team. Goodwin had some great cameos up forward for those who forget.

Unfortunately this did cost me some of the best genuine forward flankers who proved dynamite in midfield when they went in there. Of course some are left, but I'd say the A tiers are mostly gone.

Whoever drafted Caleb Serong is an absolute genius

32 and 10 clearances with a goal

BTW, who is watching the Games?

Not really but I'm finding myself thinking about these games with some sort of a vested interest given my selections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Review 21st Century draft game - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back