AFL Player #22: Sam Durham

Remove this Banner Ad

22 - durham.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2029
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 15, Zach Package

Last edited by a moderator:

Reckon he's gunna end up all banged up like Cripps if we don't save him from himself
Agree. He'll have down weeks and soreness. They way he recklessly charges into a stoppage reminds me of SPP, but the way he can explode out reminds me of Cripps. Sooner or later he'll come a gutser and it will hurt. We need to find that Setterfield clone, or maybe a Duz clone. 🤔

Agree. He'll have down weeks and soreness. They way he recklessly charges into a stoppage reminds me of SPP, but the way he can explode out reminds me of Cripps. Sooner or later he'll come a gutser and it will hurt. We need to find that Setterfield clone, or maybe a Duz clone. 🤔
Whats the solution to this? Putting on more KGs? Less game time?

I can scarcely believe our luck with this guy. **** we've had some luck with the supplementary and mid-season drafts. I love Marto to bits but this guy might be the all-time greatest. What a player!!

He is everything! Powerful, athletic, skilled, hard, composed, fast, and dreamy-looking. It's outrageous

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can scarcely believe our luck with this guy. **** we've had some luck with the supplementary and mid-season drafts. I love Marto to bits but this guy might be the all-time greatest. What a player!!

He is everything! Powerful, athletic, skilled, hard, composed, fast, and dreamy-looking. It's outrageous

Also looked like he had "it" the moment he stepped onto the field for us.
Obviously I didn't see this coming but I think most casual fans can tell when someone has that intangible something that you know they are going to work out.

I find it fascinating that professionals paid to identify talent allow so many of these guys to go undrafted.

Also looked like he had "it" the moment he stepped onto the field for us.
Obviously I didn't see this coming but I think most casual fans can tell when someone has that intangible something that you know they are going to work out.

I find it fascinating that professionals paid to identify talent allow so many of these guys to go undrafted.
Yep, being overlooked in consecutive drafts when deep within you know you've got what it takes gives some players that chip on their shoulder which leads them to never be satisfied. Hopefully this is Duz, and hopefully he's never satisfied meaning he'll never rest on his laurels as long as he's on our list.

If the draft were tomorrow he'd go at pick...?
Number One Ok GIF by Daddy Yankee

If the draft were tomorrow he'd go at pick...?
I think he nominated for the 2020 draft without being taken.

If we redid that draft he might be third behind Gulden and Holmes.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #22: Sam Durham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back