AFL Player #23: Harrison Jones - Clocks up 50th game v Gold Coast - 5/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearting a whisper he may need an operation on his ankle . Some clean up work to be done. Maybe EOS but maybe before then if the next few weeks do not go as smooth as they would like.

Hearting a whisper he may need an operation on his ankle . Some clean up work to be done. Maybe EOS but maybe before then if the next few weeks do not go as smooth as they would like.
Doesn’t sound great.

I rate Jones as the the best young player on our list.

Harrison Jones​

Key stats: One goal, 12 disposals, two marks

"It was Harry's first game back after that stint with his ankle injury. It was pleasing to see him out on the ground being able to play a full game and get through. It was also good to see him compete for those aerial balls and meet the ball at its highest point, which is something he's known for. He kicked a goal and should have kicked another, so it was pleasing to see him have some influence on the scoreboard."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking back through the thread and seeing how well guys coming back from injury early go, hopefully it goes better than Langford, Stringer etc and he gets through unscathed.

We've gone from an inside whisper about the possibility of an ankle operation to being named in the side within a week and a half.

If he reinjures that ankle, I will be livid. The season is done. We profit nothing by rushing his return.

Or, ya know, the inside whisper could have just been BS.

He'll be fine.

My whispers are better.

Never in doubt. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #23: Harrison Jones - Clocks up 50th game v Gold Coast - 5/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back